Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Taillow and Heatmor

Soysauce

Question

Hi!

Do you know where i can get a Taillow?

And do you require a specific weather for Heatmor to appear at Pyrous Mountain? Edit: it has to be clear weather, after you did the stuff involved in Pyrous Mountain!

If i can get both these Pokemon and my expectations are correct,... well nevermind, i'll see if it will work when i get them!

Thanks!

Edited by Soysauce

8 answers to this question

Yeah, i found Heatmor, and it really has to be clear weather, because i tried before with windy and rainy. The lava is all cleared too.

However, I'm trying to get a Flame Orb by stealing from it and i didn't manage to do so yet. (It has 1% chance of having it on BW2 in dark grass, 5% with a Pokemon having Compound Eyes as first on the list but 0% in BW).

You can now guess what shenanigan i'm trying to do if i find a Taillow. Btw Unzefant can learn Facade and Roost.. and with Brave Bird from a Starly, you have everything to breed an awesome Taillow. :3

• Administrators

You can now guess what shenanigan i'm trying to do if i find a Taillow. Btw Unzefant can learn Facade and Roost.. and with Brave Bird from a Starly, you have everything to breed an awesome Taillow. :3

Except Egg moves will only pass on from the male parent, and Unfezant can't learn Brave Bird, so, uh...

Well, good luck!

• Administrators

Well, I wasn't saying it wasn't possible (and I did something similar in D/P, except that I had a Facade TM so it wasn't as difficult), just that it'd be a lot of effort, i.e. good luck~

Thx, the most difficult part is stil lthe Flame Orb. xD I don't know if it's even possible in reborn in the first place, it's just interesting to know if i can get a trump card or not.

But the worst thing ever is the case where you have like a charmander, and you want an egg move which will comes from a water pokemon or sth. Even worse when there are 87.5%/12.5% Pokemon involved. T.T

And thx for the tips on Taillow, i'm on it. :3

Edited by Soysauce