Cosmia and Comet

Cerulean

Cosmia and Comet  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Cosmia and Comet is the leader of Spacea and Tiempa and is Cosmia "Her Majesty" for the two?

What is up, Reborn? Aozora here with another theory and this theory will be based the mysterious duo Cosmia and Comet.

To be honest I forgot about them however thanks to @FleetWood for reminding me of them. So let's get straight to it.

Cosmia and Comet appeared in V9-The City Of Dreams regarding GDC (Grand Dream City) disguising as the my main character - Aero and Nancy at the Grand Dream Theatre. I think Cosmia is " Her Majesty" of Spacea and Timepa. The reason why is because I recently did some research the terms "Cosmos" and " Comet"   Cosmos means "the universe seen as a well-ordered whole." and "Comet" are meteors that were discovered with " day, year and time."  Cosmia is Space and Comet is Time. So I think Cosmia is leader of the two linking back to the meaning of Cosmos - the universe seen as a well-ordered whole - in my opinion means ensuring things are according to their plan. Cosmia mentioned "We can proceed to step 2" for some kind of  master plan or goal.  But there true intentions are shrouded in mystery. Also in the game they are related brother and sister however Comet doesn't want to be part of "it" anymore and he was about the tell MC Madame X's true identity but Cosmia but a stop to that what Comet is helping MC piece part of the puzzle together and Cosmia doesn't want to interfere further into the situation of what's going to happen in the "Future". So that it for today's theory if any more ideas about Cosmia or both of them state in the comment section below.

Thank you for reading and stay tuned for more theories. See you.

• Like 2

On 6/16/2019 at 5:15 PM, Cerulean Azure Brawler said:

What is up, Reborn? Aozora here with another theory and this theory will be based the mysterious duo Cosmia and Comet.

To be honest I forgot about them however thanks to @FleetWood for reminding me of them. So let's get straight to it.

Cosmia and Comet appeared in V9-The City Of Dreams regarding GDC (Grand Dream City) disguising as the my main character - Aero and Nancy at the Grand Dream Theatre. I think Cosmia is " Her Majesty" of Spacea and Timepa. The reason why is because I recently did some research the terms "Cosmos" and " Comet"   Cosmos means "the universe seen as a well-ordered whole." and "Comet" are meteors that were discovered with " day, year and time."  Cosmia is Space and Comet is Time. So I think Cosmia is leader of the two linking back to the meaning of Cosmos - the universe seen as a well-ordered whole - in my opinion means ensuring things are according to their plan. Cosmia mentioned "We can proceed to step 2" for some kind of  master plan or goal.  But there true intentions are shrouded in mystery. Also in the game they are related brother and sister however Comet doesn't want to be part of "it" anymore and he was about the tell MC Madame X's true identity but Cosmia but a stop to that what Comet is helping MC piece part of the puzzle together and Cosmia doesn't want to interfere further into the situation of what's going to happen in the "Future". So that it for today's theory if any more ideas about Cosmia or both of them state in the comment section below.

Thank you for reading and stay tuned for more theories. See you.

Just a thought but since they can both (primarily cosmia) presumably shapshift/change forms, I wonder if they could or would disguise as someone we know without us knowing, that'd be a cool twist. Another thought on comet I've had is that I wonder why he is disguised as us in the first place and how he became stuck in that form, surely he wasn't disguised as us just for the show right? so that makes me wonder why he is specifically stuck in our form. Unless its just dumb luck and he happened to get stuck during the show, but the way they talk about his inability to change forms makes me think that's not the case.

• Like 1

Thought I'd comment this. Thanks to someone bringing it up in a thread, I remembered that Cosmia herself (and not comet) was in fact introduced much earlier than "Version 9-City of Dreams". As a help quest in kristilline town, you are asked to take part in a mans quiz in which he asks you multiple questions, the final one being something along the lines of "do you know madam X's true identity?" and right before he could give any kind of answer, Cosmia teleports to you and simply states "No" before taking him away. I completely forgot about this and it implies by the way that cosmia acts (being impulsive and on her own) that she is perhaps a more rogue character similar to Crescent (whereas spacia and tiempa are more careful  and subtle with their planning), but whereas I believe Crescent to be chaotic-neutral/good, I believe that Cosmia may be a somewhat counterpart to her, being chaotic-evil .

She clearly knows madam X's identity so she is definitely on the same level as (if not higher than) Spacia/Tiempa/Crescent. But regarding comet I'm pretty sure hes absent until Version 9

Please correct me on anything I got wrong 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Cerulean Azure Brawler said:

So Crescent is good motherly side to her but Cosmia is evil so could she be real antagonist?

I think that they're both similar in their behavior, as they both are rather ruthless, but yeah I think Crescent believes she is doing whats best, whereas Cosmia is the opposite, doing stuff for her own gain and goals.

So yeah I think that Cosmia will probably be one of the main antagonists 

• Upvote 1