Need a save file right before Amaria or Titanis GYM battle

Viking

Recently my computer that i played pokemon reborn on broke. I really love the game but i just cant grind my way back up to where i was. Anyone have a save file right before Titania or Amaria GYM battle? Prefer Zekrom's storyline as that was the side i ended up getting. But i'm also fine with a Reshiram storyline save.

1 hour ago, Viking said:

Recently my computer that i played pokemon reborn on broke. I really love the game but i just cant grind my way back up to where i was. Anyone have a save file right before Titania or Amaria GYM battle? Prefer Zekrom's storyline as that was the side i ended up getting. But i'm also fine with a Reshiram storyline save.

I have one in the middle of puzzle to get to dessert town, choose to battle Taka not very good team comp currently though but all I have been using are trained will that work?

16 hours ago, seki108 said:

This should be around the right area, right before you enter the desert for the first time.  This is on the 'fight Taka in the WTC' route.

https://mega.nz/#!wugzlQTI!bWS6T1K3K5BrP5csJDfcCZin-uCfk38AvRvFXmcicPk

Thank You!

16 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

I have one in the middle of puzzle to get to dessert town, choose to battle Taka not very good team comp currently though but all I have been using are trained will that work?

yeah its fine, i just want to be close to where i was before lol.