Team Coverage Suggestions

TotallyNotLuck

For starters, if your Gren doesn’t have Protean, give it an ability capsule. More importantly, I think Claydol is a good choice for coverage. It comes in on fighting and electric, which your team is weak to, and punishes them.

About coverage, Strategy-wise I think you should find a screen setter or hazard entry setter for early access I suggest Meowstic you can find it at the alleyway in the lower peridot ward. If you got male it's a very handy support thanks to trickster that let you set up at least one screen for free, if you got female it's a good attacker have access to variety of coverage move for it's own type.  Type-wise(take this with a grain of salt), I don't think there is anything to suggest at the moment because IMO your team need some grass and ground type so catch anything with those typing for now since you don't have much choice in early game. The best option for now I think is a Palossand(Bulky and have a sustain move) with a 2% chance encounter on apophyll beach.

PS> In case of you haven't finish the game yet this fight in not mandatory to win because spoilers...

Spoiler

For Solaris fight unless you have a right strategy or luck you pretty much have no chance to win this fight with Solaris. This fight is not mandatory to win because you'll have to battle him for real again in double battle later and by winning this battle will make it a bit harder IMO because this event change your tag partner who has a team that weak to his team for this fight.