Please, save me. Need fire type pokemon!

JudasTrooper

If you're stuck on Florina or Shelly, try using slugma. You can get one in the Onyx Arcade after you get the coin case from a student over there. If you look in every nook and cranny in the game corner you can find aroud 1.000 coins while slugma is only 800 coins. Slugma knows the move eruption, which makes it really useful since it can light a forest field on fire. Be careful for pokemon that set up rain dance though, take those ones out first before attempting to use eruption.

33 minutes ago, VividGrey said:

If you're stuck on Florina or Shelly, try using slugma. You can get one in the Onyx Arcade after you get the coin case from a student over there. If you look in every nook and cranny in the game corner you can find aroud 1.000 coins while slugma is only 800 coins. Slugma knows the move eruption, which makes it really useful since it can light a forest field on fire. Be careful for pokemon that set up rain dance though, take those ones out first before attempting to use eruption.

I could help ya 🙂 ya need one ?

5 hours ago, JudasTrooper said:

Guys, I REALLY need fire type pokemon, Don't care who it will be, but it must be 25-30+ lvl. 

What do you need it for?

I can think of two right off-hand. There's the Slugma from the Game Corner, and you can grab a Numel down near the train station while its raining.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

Wrong person to quote you should of quoted @JudasTrooper

Judas if you have anything specific in mind regardless of nature or anything else check out my guild 8th St Black market

my bad my net must have spiked when I replied.

@JudasTrooper loads of us have loads of spare mons lying around, I have many spares such as charizard, fennis, blazikens and typhlosions lying around which I  used for breeding purposes I can feed them some common candies and get it down to the level you want to use, they might be around lvl 65 so if thats okay with you just tell me anytime 🙂