Need help/ideas for Noel

Lunartone

After going through a horrible time with Serra and beating her,I am at the battle with Noel.Noel's Porygon Z is so annoying with its increased stats that OHKOs almost all my pokemon,and when I actually get rid of him Clefable is simply a tanker that annoys me.I have no idea if my pokemon are actually capable of beating him or its the norm where I am just bad at stategies.Also pokemon recommendations that are useful for future battles would be nice too.

Pokemon(Just gonna list all the ones I use as I switch them out every time to think of a new strat):

Sharpedo-Rough Skin lv 50

-Slash

-Poison Fang

-Ice Fang

-Crunch

Meowstic-Competitive lv 54

-Psyshock

-Psychic

-Shadow ball

-Signal Beam

Blaziken-Blaze lv 55

-Blaze Kick

-Flame Charge

-Shadow Claw

-Double Kick

Roserade-Poison Point lv 56

-Giga Drain

-Petal Blizzard

-Cut

-Nature Power

Zebstrika-Lightning Rod lv 50

-Flame Charge

-Discharge

-Thunderwave

-Stomp

Hariyama-Guts lv 51

-Force Palm

-Knock Off

-Close Combat

-Rock Smash

Pangoro-Scrappy lv 52

-Body Slam

-Circle Throw

-Karate Chop

-Crunch

Krookodile-Moxie lv 53

-Foul Play

-Crunch

-Sandstorm

-Dig

Noivern-Telepathy lv 49

-Air Slash

-Roost

-Razor Wind

-Tailwind

Edited by Hanaaurora

I suggest you use some ability capsules and grab some heart scales (there are Luvsdics in the lake). Find the move relearner and please yourself with coverage and utility moves. There are plenty of solutions available for your team, for instance give Light Screen to Meowstic and Speed Boost + High Jump Kick to Blaziken.

Your pokemons are nice imo. You don't need to change your team to beat the game. Just find good moves, especially utility ones and you will have no trouble. With your team as it is, I would use Thunder Wave on Porygon-Z and kill him with Hariyama. But there are many other possibilites!

The only issues I can see is a lack of utility. Dual screens are great in all formats of battle for meowstic. I can see Hariyama being very useful with screen support thanks to its bulk. I also ran bulk up on Blaziken with speed boost, after a few you can  sweep him pretty easily.

2 hours ago, Des Teto said:

I suggest you using some ability capsules and grabing some heart scales (there are Luvsdics in the lake). Find the move relearner and please yourself with coverage and utility moves. There are plenty of solutions available for your team, for instance give Light Screen to Meowstic and Speed Boost + High Jump Kick to Blaziken.

Your pokemons are nice imo. You don't need to change your team to beat the game. Just find good moves, especially utility ones and you will have no trouble. With your team as it is, I would use Thunder Wave on Porygon-Z and kill him with Hariyama. But there are many other possibilites!

Do you know where I could get ability capsules?I used one on my Meowstic in the early game and I kind of regret it lol

1 hour ago, Hanaaurora said:

Do you know where I could get ability capsules?I used one on my Meowstic in the early game and I kind of regret it lol

Take a look into On The Hunt topics. Ability capsules are hidden here and there. You can't buy ones at this point of the game.

1 hour ago, Hanaaurora said:

7th st you can buy them for shards first one goes for 2 red past that they are random colours and amounts up to 5

they're strugglign with Noel, nowhere near 7th street yet lol.

anyway you'd think pangoro or hariyama could take a shot from Porygon-Z and KO back. if the problem is Download then simply send in something with higher special def than def initially, even if it dies  itl force download to give a meaningless Atk boost meaning no more sweeping. Coverage can also be very helpful as can light screen and reflect. i second catching a few luvdisc and seeing wht you can teach your pokes using heart scales. 

19 hours ago, MachoPony said:

they're strugglign with Noel, nowhere near 7th street yet lol.

anyway you'd think pangoro or hariyama could take a shot from Porygon-Z and KO back. if the problem is Download then simply send in something with higher special def than def initially, even if it dies  itl force download to give a meaningless Atk boost meaning no more sweeping. Coverage can also be very helpful as can light screen and reflect. i second catching a few luvdisc and seeing wht you can teach your pokes using heart scales. 

I managed to defeat it with getting my zebstrika to paralax and I got lucky with the amount of times they couldn't attack