Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Think I just got the strongest Pokemon in the game.

Askey307

Question

10 answers to this question

On 6/14/2019 at 4:35 AM, Des Teto said:

The Soothe Bell?

Got him with the Pokemon. I'm keeping him as a trophy haha. Not using him at all. 

On 6/14/2019 at 4:45 AM, DarkOmegaMK2 said:

The fact that his ID is 29448, i'm pretty sure that's a winning lottery number.

Lottery number? Hmmm how did he get those stats on the Pokemon?

14 hours ago, Eigengrau said:

@Askey307 try breeding it and see what happens 🙂 I would love to know if those evs would pass on and if it does could you give me one :P? It will be a fascinating case to study 

Haha now you gave me something interesting to do. Restarted the game, so only at the 1st gym now. What is your trade name or so or how can we arrange a trade?

try breeding it and see what happens 🙂 I would love to know if those evs would pass on and if it does could you give me one :P? It will be a fascinating case to study 

@Askey307 haha Did you breed it? or you gonna give that mon?

I am up for breeding anytime now 🙂 till like 4 hrs.

DM me if you wishs to do so 🙂

On 6/15/2019 at 4:10 PM, Eigengrau said:

try breeding it and see what happens 🙂 I would love to know if those evs would pass on and if it does could you give me one :P? It will be a fascinating case to study 

@Askey307 haha Did you breed it? or you gonna give that mon?

I am up for breeding anytime now 🙂 till like 4 hrs.

DM me if you wishs to do so 🙂

So I bred it a few times. Sometimes only one of the eggs stats are at 99999 and the rest a mix between 0-31. One of them actually got 4 out of the 6 on 999999. The 4/6 one with normal defense and attack literally kicks a lvl 50's ass on level 1. OP as hell. 

Only saw your mail now. Apologies. 

6 hours ago, Askey307 said:

So I bred it a few times. Sometimes only one of the eggs stats are at 99999 and the rest a mix between 0-31. One of them actually got 4 out of the 6 on 999999. The 4/6 one with normal defense and attack literally kicks a lvl 50's ass on level 1. OP as hell. 

Only saw your mail now. Apologies. 

give a destiny knot to the greninja you will get  a froakie with 5 stats with 9999999 then get another destiny knot and breed the original greninja with the 5 stat greninja, you will then be able to get a proper 6 99999 stat mon LOooL 😄

1 minute ago, Eigengrau said:

give a destiny knot to the greninja you will get  a froakie with 5 stats with 9999999 then get another destiny knot and breed the original greninja with the 5 stat greninja, you will then be able to get a proper 6 99999 stat mon LOooL 😄

Haha the best way to break the game is to take an OP monster and make it Godlike on lvl 1 xD

• Like 1