Anyone willing to trade for an Ice Stone?

Seeker12789

Heya! I recently got a Shiny Sandshrew that im planning on making a more permanent member of my team, and if it was the Alolan variant it would literally be perfect. If anyone is willing to give me an ice stone I would be super grateful.

Edited by Seeker12789

1 hour ago, Seeker12789 said:

Heya! I recently got a Shiny Sandshrew that im planning on making a more permanent member of my team, and if it was the Alolan variant it would literally be perfect. If anyone is willing to give me an ice stone I would be super grateful.

I can if your still on

Sadly I wish, but the only super special one I have is the sandshrew which is a shiny, and its the one I want the ice stone for lol. Going to put my thing on waiting for request, my name is seeker12789. Sorry I dont have anything good to trade, sorta new to the game lol.

Just now, Seeker12789 said:

Sadly I wish, but the only super special one I have is the sandshrew which is a shiny, and its the one I want the ice stone for lol. Going to put my thing on waiting for request, my name is seeker12789. Sorry I dont have anything good to trade, sorta new to the game lol.

okay no probs 🙂