Needing some mons to complete the dex - marteloafricano

marteloafricano

Oh you traveler that may come to my rescue as i am in need of some pokemons to complete my pokedex. As follows:

lunatone, azurill, whismur, kabuto, anorith, tyrunt, gothita, plusle, minun, amaura, happiny, cranidos and the forsaken spirit tomb 

Thanks Cherub you are a life saver.

I do have the other 700 pokemons present in the game, if you are interested.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, marteloafricano said:

Oh you traveler that may come to my rescue as i am in need of some pokemons to complete my pokedex. As follows:

lunatone, azurill, gothita, plusle, minun, whismur, kabuto, tyrunt, amaura, happiny, cranidos, anorith and the forsaken spirit tomb

I do have the other 700 pokemons present in the game, if you are interested.

I have most of those already breed so I can help you now if you want

2 minutes ago, marteloafricano said:

Thanks! I would really apreciate that. Do you need any specific mon?

No specific mons are needed if you have a spare focus sash or heart scales or something along the lines of that it would be appreciated though

Will some evolved form of these Pokemon work?

6 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

No specific mons are needed if you have a spare focus sash or heart scales or something along the lines of that it would be appreciated though

Will some evolved form of these Pokemon work?

Hey, sure. i do have some heart scales to spare, and 1 focus sash that i am willing to give up. 
What is your online username? So i can send a trade request.

2 minutes ago, marteloafricano said:

Hey, sure. i do have some heart scales to spare, and 1 focus sash that i am willing to give up. 
What is your online username? So i can send a trade request.

My user is Snorlax

I'll brt just finishing microwaving some food

4 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

plusle, minun, and the forsaken spirit tomb are the only 3 I don't have pre breed so next is a set of 4, do you need any of your pokemon back, would be nice to get Luna back if your not going to use it

Sure, i do give your luna back. I would give tyrantrum to, but i need to breed it first.

Just now, marteloafricano said:

Sure, i do give your luna back.

I can breed the other 3 in a couple minutes I have parents for them but not on this file if you want me to breed them real quick first get these four no items needed for the remaining of them

7 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

I can breed the other 3 in a couple minutes I have parents for them but not on this file if you want me to breed them real quick first get these four no items needed for the remaining of them

Sure, just tell me when you are ready. i have already breeded yours luna and tyrantrum