Sign in to follow this  
Cyncii

Aqua gang not accepting applications

Hi, I'm attempting to complete the application sidequest and it isn't letting me use the applications on their intended aqua members. Archer is gone, so I assume that the quest has already begun.

If I could get help with this, i would appreciate it! Thank you!

Game.rxdata

Did you do the whole Aqua gang quests? Even the one with the

Spoiler

Old woman in Lapis buying pokemons from 7th street?

Yup, I did! I just checked to make sure and it looks like I've dealt with her already. The member in the 7th street elevator is gone, so I am assuming I gave him his application. Unfortunately, I can't give the other members their applications for some reason.

I haven't played in a long time until just a couple weeks ago, so something may have happened with my file. 

Nothing wrong here as you chose Magma for your gang and you already completed the quest

unknown.png

........ //squint

Jesus. I really am an idiot lmao.
Thank you for checking!!! I appreciate it rip.

Game.rxdata

Hi,

since the thread is already here, I figured I might as well use it instead of making a new one.

My Problem:

I am unable to complete the job application side quest for the Magma Gang, because I handed out an application to the guy in the elevator before talking to Maxwell to start the quest (I believe the NPC's name is Kriz and I gave him the Spyce Application). The NPC is gone now, but his application didn't count for the quest progress, so I can't finish it. Seems to be a known issue. Any chance of getting this fixed? I would really like to have that Choice Band. 

Have a nice day. 🙂

13 hours ago, MaesterNemo said:

Game.rxdata 291.53 kB · 0 downloads

Hi,

since the thread is already here, I figured I might as well use it instead of making a new one.

My Problem:

I am unable to complete the job application side quest for the Magma Gang, because I handed out an application to the guy in the elevator before talking to Maxwell to start the quest (I believe the NPC's name is Kriz and I gave him the Spyce Application). The NPC is gone now, but his application didn't count for the quest progress, so I can't finish it. Seems to be a known issue. Any chance of getting this fixed? I would really like to have that Choice Band. 

Have a nice day. 🙂

Game.rxdata