TM on roof in Grand Dream City.

Alright so like clearly I have to blow it off the roof somehow so I got a Pokemon with Tailwind and used that and it didn't work so I searched it up and the closest thing I got to actual advice was a two year old post saying you have to make it windy and I don't know how to do that. Tailwind was my best shot.

Look for a big yellow machine in the area. That allows you to change the weather in the area. I believe you have to pay. 

If you're wondering what the logic is behind a weather-changing contraption, then know that GDC is under a giant dome where everything is controlled. 

EDIT: So close! I got ninja'd by 1.454545 seconds ._. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2019 at 10:43 PM, Reginald Sanshire said:

There's boards all over the city that change the weather. Find one, change the weather to "Windy", then go back to that building.

I changed the weather to windy, went back to the building and the TM is still firmly fixed to the roof. 

13 minutes ago, Dai Laughing said:

I changed the weather to windy, went back to the building and the TM is still firmly fixed to the roof. 

I believe you also need to talk to someone nearby as well and the TM will blow away.