A popular theory has a big loop hole!

Same. It'll probably be around sometime August V12 comes out. The progress bar is almost done and the older stuff is shooting up quickly so that should be done within a week, maybe a little more I'd say, and then the beta testing will take about a month I'd say. Hopefully they catch the glitches a bit better as opening your trainer card while playing as Ren and seeing Maria doesn't make the most sense I must say.

(Also I should start quoting people considering people who just skip to the second page for no reason are going to have no idea who I'm responding to unless they go back a page.)

Edited by ZappoNinja

The two people that coulld be the same are Nymiera and Alexandra, who states the former is an ancestor of hers. Then we also got Nim-Lorna, who seems to be a manifestation of Alexandra's power and who, according to Damian, isn't human and is going to bring the end of the world

7 hours ago, kithas said:

The two people that coulld be the same are Nymiera and Alexandra, who states the former is an ancestor of hers. Then we also got Nim-Lorna, who seems to be a manifestation of Alexandra's power and who, according to Damian, isn't human and is going to bring the end of the world

Nah, I think Nymiera and Alexandra are different people. Mostly because Alexandra doesn't question you if you're this "Adrest" person like Nymiera did and also because Alexandra seems to have no recollection of those past events. And Kanon doesn't recognize Alexandra as Nymiera. And Alexandra said she saw what Kanon looked like in a book in which is why she recognized him. And many other things. Course she might've just lost her memories but atm it's doubtful.

19 minutes ago, cybershell12 said:

Valarie said that melia's entrance exam was most definatly rigged.

Let's not forget that GDC's mayor, Cassandra, works with the same group that wants to keep Melia vigilated/to kidnap her. I like to think it was a maneouver for keeping her safe (and we still don't know what's up with Amanda's intentions). But I think the important part is that Melia almost gets to have the same position as Marianette.

59 minutes ago, cybershell12 said:

Valarie said that melia's entrance exam was most definatly rigged.

That was a joke. Not meant to be taken seriously. She and the playable character said that to make her feel better. It was set up in a manner in which would be obvious to tell. To most people at least.

Here's a thought, What if Maria and Melia are different people in the same body? Remember, the prologue ends with Maria being sacrificed, what if somehow that process ended not killing her but somehow merged her spirit with Arceus? i mean it would explain her light based powers, and her affinity for Normal types.

2 hours ago, Magus543 said:

Here's a thought, What if Maria and Melia are different people in the same body? Remember, the prologue ends with Maria being sacrificed, what if somehow that process ended not killing her but somehow merged her spirit with Arceus? i mean it would explain her light based powers, and her affinity for Normal types.

I mean like maybe but like that's so incredibly doubtful as why would Arceus just randomly show up to save some random nobody by sacrificing itself? It would explain why Arceus refused to do shit to stop the world from ending via Indriad if once fused with her they couldn't use their powers but again that's stretching way too far and is so incredibly unlikely. Also that wouldn't be very good storytelling in my opinion.

And adding to the mess that are Maria's Versions (Melia, Marianette and Melanie) we get the mansion thing: Not counting Darchlight Manor (South of Hiyoshi/GDC), we have the Prologue Manor, with Maria, Anathea and Indriad, who seems to end up South of Sashila, and the Flashback Manor, seen next to Kugearen City in the "Past" (María ends up Sealed, we know Gardevoir) and in Where Love Lies in early Gearen City. It's bigger and probably Marianette's manor too... And in present Gearen ends up becoming Chrisolia Hotel (some dialogue suggests it being a mansion before a hotel). So now we got two potential places where Maria could have lived intñ the same timeline and two places where Anathea died in different ways. 

The point being... I don't know, I'm just really hyped for v12 (?) 

9 hours ago, ZappoNinja said:

I mean like maybe but like that's so incredibly doubtful as why would Arceus just randomly show up to save some random nobody by sacrificing itself? It would explain why Arceus refused to do shit to stop the world from ending via Indriad if once fused with her they couldn't use their powers but again that's stretching way too far and is so incredibly unlikely. Also that wouldn't be very good storytelling in my opinion.

Well Maria's pleas were really pitiful, so maybe Arceus picked her out of mercy and a way to interact with the material world? I was thinking more of an accidental merger but intentional could work too. Plus let's look at Spacea and Tiempa, they clearly represent Dialga and Palkia, with Griselda being Giratina, so Melia being Arceus in some form would neatly tie everything. The two also do mention they serve under Her Majesty, and seem REALLY invested in teaching Melia about the GREATER GOOD, so could this majesty be Melia of the future? GAH Time travel just invites all sorts of possibilities.

I do note, that if my theory of Arceus and Melia somehow being connected is true, that would make her a good version of Lin from Reborn. 

12 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

Well Maria's pleas were really pitiful, so maybe Arceus picked her out of mercy and a way to interact with the material world? I was thinking more of an accidental merger but intentional could work too. Plus let's look at Spacea and Tiempa, they clearly represent Dialga and Palkia, with Griselda being Giratina, so Melia being Arceus in some form would neatly tie everything. The two also do mention they serve under Her Majesty, and seem REALLY invested in teaching Melia about the GREATER GOOD, so could this majesty be Melia of the future? GAH Time travel just invites all sorts of possibilities.

I do note, that if my theory of Arceus and Melia somehow being connected is true, that would make her a good version of Lin from Reborn. 

There's a problem with your theory in that Spacea & Tempa let us know they're receiving orders, while they're manipulating Melia. And since I don't think Griselda would be able to give them between Geara's possession and Isha's... 

4 minutes ago, kithas said:

There's a problem with your theory in that Spacea & Tempa let us know they're receiving orders, while they're manipulating Melia. And since I don't think Griselda would be able to give them between Geara's possession and Isha's... 

I don't feel like that's a wrench in my theory, Spacea and Tiempa. telling Melia they serve a higher power won't stop them from manipulating her. Hell assuming my theory is right, this is a stable time loop, and Spacea and Tiempa are training Melia to be Her Majesty who will eventually tell them to recruit Melia. So in a way you could consider that comment, Spacea and Tiempa giving Melia a hint.  Also Griselda can't be giving orders because she was cast out or something.

Edited by Magus543