Help Quest — Forest Restoration

Sinkaio

I apparently can't even start the quest since Adrienn is nowhere to be found inside the train station after he tells you to go inside, and second of all this blockade still exists. 

13a221027eba18048b53d54b9190310e.png

4 minutes ago, logintomylife said:

Did you try resetting the quest in Help Plaza? Also, did you do the bit where you got introduced in the Lab?

Yep, I made sure I finished the introductions in the Lab and the tour afterwards. I've tried resetting the quest multiple times and it doesn't work, unfortunately, I'm not quite sure what's the problem 

Ah, did you do the quest with Crawli? With removing the leftovers of the Rift? Maybe that might be the problem and its still here. Do go check the Goldenleaf village and go left till you find Goldenleaf forest 😄

59 minutes ago, logintomylife said:

Ah, did you do the quest with Crawli? With removing the leftovers of the Rift? Maybe that might be the problem and its still here. Do go check the Goldenleaf village and go left till you find Goldenleaf forest 😄

Oh, I didn't realise that there was a quest with Crawli, but I did go through Goldenleaf Village to access Goldenleaf forest though. Thanks so much for the help!