Looking for kabuto and anorith (holding a sea incense)

captainfrost202

Hello! As my playthrough of reborn is coming to a close until the arrival of ep19, I have commited to completing the entire pokedex for the purpose of getting poipole. Unfortunately it turns out that I have missed out on the sea incense, which was only obtainable before the city restoration, and now I can't have an azurill for myself as a result (no luck with the mystery egg either). I have also not had any luck with finding the fossils required to obtain kabuto or anorith via mining, even with a blast powder. What I seek for trade are both an anorith and a kabuto, and at least one of them must be holding a sea incense (so that I can breed an azurill for myself). These 5 species are the last that I need for pokedex completion, so if anyone is willing to help it would be greatly appreciated!

Just now, captainfrost202 said:

Hello! As my playthrough of reborn is coming to a close until the arrival of ep19, I have commited to completing the entire pokedex for the purpose of getting poipole. Unfortunately it turns out that I have missed out on the sea incense, which was only obtainable before the city restoration, and now I can't have an azurill for myself as a result (no luck with the mystery egg either). I have also not had any luck with finding the fossils required to obtain kabuto or anorith via mining, even with a blast powder. What I seek for trade are both an anorith and a kabuto, and at least one of them must be holding a sea incense (so that I can breed an azurill for myself). These 5 species are the last that I need for pokedex completion, so if anyone is willing to help it would be greatly appreciated!

I can help you though I have a few azurill already breed I can give it one of the fossils instead?