Did I break the weather?

TotallyNotLuck

So, I was messing around with the date and went forward by a bit (dunno how long). So, I installed the Weather Mod from the SMW Modpack. (or whatever). I did the reroll weak, but nothing changes. Does it mean the weather is stuck for a long time or what? Will I have to play a backup that existed before I did the whole time change?

46 minutes ago, TotallyNotLuck said:

So, I was messing around with the date and went forward by a bit (dunno how long). So, I installed the Weather Mod from the SMW Modpack. (or whatever). I did the reroll weak, but nothing changes. Does it mean the weather is stuck for a long time or what? Will I have to play a backup that existed before I did the whole time change?

try specifying the weather with the mod pack

Also try walking in and out of a building and see if same weather

It should reset after specifying it, the only way to really tell is watch Gossip Gardevoir, and see if weather should change, weather changes potentially every 6h. by setting it as a certain weather and waiting the weather out it should tell you if it broke fully or not. Anther thing you can do is go to anther geographical region like Argate city then pop back to reborn city or wherever you are.....

2 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

It should reset after specifying it, the only way to really tell is watch Gossip Gardevoir, and see if weather should change, weather changes potentially every 6h. by setting it as a certain weather and waiting the weather out it should tell you if it broke fully or not. Anther thing you can do is go to anther geographical region like Argate city then pop back to reborn city or wherever you are.....

So if I set it to reroll weather week and wait out 6 hours or so, if it changes, it works. did I get that right?

yep or even just set the weather and wait 6h but check the TV to see forecast to see if its supoosed to be clear for like 3 days or something like that cause depending on what the forecast says it might not change

7 minutes ago, TotallyNotLuck said:

So if I set it to reroll weather week and wait out 6 hours or so, if it changes, it works. did I get that right?

2 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

yep or even just set the weather and wait 6h but check the TV to see forecast to see if its supoosed to be clear for like 3 days or something like that cause depending on what the forecast says it might not change

the weather says something like temperatures are rising but im here (10 pm) with clear weather. set it to 10 am but still clear weather.

"Reroll weather week" resets the internal weather clock of the game: using it should fix the weather if it is simply stuck.

Another thing you might do to check if it worked is see if the weather forecast changed at all: you see, the "Reroll weather week" option doesn't actually change the weather, it only tells the game that it is time to change it (for example when you leave an area).
Thus, if the forecast changed, then the weather should be working again.

• Thanks 1