Need strategy for Aya

Lunartone

After somehow managing to beat both Shade and Kiki,Aya became my next roadblock on my playthrough. Out of the 15-ish tries I did with her,I had managed to get her down to her Dragalge 6 times(3 of which it was on red),however the problem is that by the time she sends out it my only pokemon left is my Roserade or/and my Hariyama. I feel like my team is capable of beating her and I am just bad at creating strategies(unless I am wrong).

Team:

Sharpedo-Rough Skin

-Slash

-Poison Fang

-Ice Fang

-Crunch

Meowstic-Competitive

-Psyshock

-Psychic

-Shadow ball

-Signal Beam

Blaziken-Blaze

-Blaze Kick

-Flame Charge

-Shadow Claw

-Double Kick

Roserade-Poison Point

-Giga Drain

-Petal Blizzard

-Cut

-Synthesis

Zebstrika-Lightning Rod

-Flame Charge

-Discharge

-Thunderwave

-Stomp

Hariyama-Guts

-Force Palm

-Knock Off

-Close Combat

-Rock Smash

Untitled.png

Edited by Hanaaurora

Aya main strat is to use sludge wave since she doesn't care if her pokemon get hit also she tend to set up toxic spike or other entry hazard to have it deal additional damage using the the field effect. Your team is looking good to take on Aya so try leading with other pokemon and keep your Meowsitc alive at all cost as an ace since at this level it can one or two shot Dragalge. Another tip is not to focus Toxapex let it sludge wave since it'll chip her team a bit too also Toxapex itself is design to be a tank so it's not gonna hit that hard (watch out for the toxic spike though). 

Having a steel type will be useful except against salazzle (which I don't remember but maybe has corrosion). I usually kill off the right side of the doubles (the mons that aren't toxapex) because toxapex won't do much damage anyway.

Get a bronzong with light screens. I believe they can be found under the grand stairway. The spread damage as well as screens will cut the effectiveness of sludge wave.