[Art: Sprites] Trainer transition sprites done in my style/revamped

Phantasma

Hi, new member. Inspired by a previous post from @motherhenna

I decided to have a take on making my own edits on the reborn trainer transition sprites. I agree with motherhenna that some of the original sprites can be over detailed yet they still work fine! I am giving my own kind of eyes (wider iris and pupils unlike the canon's narrow) so I hope it doesn't stray too far from what we're used to seeing. Give any feedback if you got any and feel free to use these.

1673441120_transitiontrainers.thumb.png.9c2505a09a50e1f4efa900daff45dadb.png

Edited by Phantasma

I like your Fern and Florina, mainly because it still mesh well with their personality(sunglasses for the "swag jockey", glasses in place for "flobot"), and the wider pupils makes them look a bit more realistic

Julia look a bit strange,  it looks like another character entirely and is a bit out of place with the other

Bennet has a wiser look to him and nice touch for the acnea. Both version are fine imo.

Cain and Victoria look younger and for the former it makes him look a bit more friendly.I still prefer cannon though

Overall I think they are okay: they feel different than cannon but that's not necessarily bad.

Edited by nam23
add opinion