Blue moon ice cream

m389fhHDF734

Can someone list all the ways/locations to get this? And also all the uses for it so I can know the exact number I need. I've been going after it via the two ice cream vendors and pick up. Can someone confirm that levels 41-60 are the pickup levels to get it?

11 minutes ago, Tiger Eye said:

Can someone list all the ways/locations to get this? And also all the uses for it so I can know the exact number I need. I've been going after it via the two ice cream vendors and pick up. Can someone confirm that levels 41-60 are the pickup levels to get it?

Aside from another user trading it to you, you only can get it from Ice Cream sellers (outside Grand Hall, Agate Fair) occasionally based on RNG  and from the Pickup levels you described.  The RNG is easier than Pickup, if you want my opinion, though it is more expensive.

It is used in 3 events, iirc.  You can trade the PC handler that loves Pikachu two Blue Moons for 2 different Mega Stones (Pincer and Herracross I believe)..  If you have no other food items, you can also give this to Titinia in the WTC for an extra relationship point.

Otherwise, it is a good healing item with a nifty bonus: it maximizes friendship levels with a Pokemon that eats it.  This is great when wanting to evolve friendship-based evolution.

Just now, Tiger Eye said:

Is it a random spawn in the vendor list or do you have to keep buying ice creams and the vendor gives it as a bonus?

Random spawn.  You just have to enter/exit the menu until it shows up at the bottom of the list.  You don't have to buy anything in between.   

Unfortunately, it's pure RNG, so you may be doing it for while or it may show up in the first 10 tries.   Each one costs 20,000 if I'm remembering correctly, so be sure to have enough on you to buy them while it's available.

6 minutes ago, Tiger Eye said:

I've literally just went through the entire desert area with Taka and four appropriate level pick-up mons, nobody has gotten one. Does anyone have one they can trade me? I have some 4 egg move + good IV Skrelp and other pokemon

Even with a full team, Pickup is very finicky at getting anything sometimes, much less what you want from the list. 

Do you need the two for the mega stones or just 1?  Either way, I have plenty so just trade me anything.  What is your trade ID?

1 minute ago, Tiger Eye said:

My ID is 27330, can I have two?

That's your Trade ID or just the ID on your trainer card?  If you haven't created an ID in the 'online play' area of the Pokenav, you have to do that first.  It only takes about a minute.

Sure, I'll put them on some mons

5 minutes ago, Tiger Eye said:

My username (and also my trainer name) is Tiger Eye for online play (same as this username) , my ID number on my trainer card is 27330

Ok, I can send a trade request when you are waiting

Edit: Enjoy!