Sign in to follow this  
Shadow1337

Yo.

It took a while to work up the courage and break through layers upon layers of social anxiety to join the forum and Discord, but here I am.

I'm Shadow. I'm non-binary(Demiflux between demiboy and male usually, gender is weird), I usually use Xe/Xem pronouns and I'm happily taken.

A friend of mine introduced me to Reborn a while back and I played up until I hit the end of episode 18. I really love the story of the game I've grown really attached to a lot of the characters(Even if some don't have much time in the spotlight). The OST is amazing, as expected from GlitchxCity and I really like the variety of fields used in battles throughout the game. I love how fleshed out and immersive the story is and I really appreciate the characters being based on actual people. Also DJ Arclight's team is cursed and I missed Bonemerang against that Jolteon so many times that I lost count.

I started playing Pokemon with gen 2 as a kid, Totodile being my starter(Love Feraligatr so much). Then I played gen 1 and instantly fell in love with Charizard, who is still my absolute favorite Pokemon of all time. I played every game in the series as I got older, and eventually I got into playing on Showdown, where I mostly play the game today. I'm a sucker for Fire, Flying, Dark and Fairy types and I play a Fire team on the Monotype ladder(Although my PC has a problem with staying connected to the internet so I can't do that as much lately.) I've been focusing on getting better at the game as a whole lately and broadening my horizons, trying out other formats like VGC, OU, UU and Battlespot Singles. RIP Triples, hopefully Nintendo brings those back.

So. Other things about me that AREN'T Pokemon related:

I'm really into fighting games and JRPGs, When I'm not playing games or watching anime I'm usually playing bass or spending time with people I care about, I'm into trading card games like Cardfight Vanguard, Fire Emblem Cipher and Yu-Gi-Oh!, I have really bad anxiety and tend to be very introverted, I'm currently trying my hardest to get a job and go to college so I can move out of Georgia, and I'm a huge weeb.

All hail our lord and savior Terra. That is all. Thank you for reading all of the information about me you never wanted to hear lol.

Hiya~ Welcome to the forum. 

henlo and welcome to forums~ hope you have a gucci time 🍭

Hello, Shadow. Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Goodness... I sound like some sort of airhost...