Reborn playlist on Spotify?

Espeon

Hello everyone,

So I just had an idea, and I don't really know whether it is achievable and if any other players would love this addition. But I really enjoy the music on the iPoké, as I have always enjoyed Pokémon battle themes in the original game series, so wouldn't it be amazing if a playlist was created on Spotify, so that we can listen to the great music whenever we'd like? Again, I don't know if it is possible, just throwing the idea out into the group 🙂

@Starry Knight thank you so much for creating this! The only problem is I live in Belgium and for some apparent reason the tracks won't play "in my country". If it's isn't a too great effort, could you maybe look into this issue for me?

Thanks again 😄 

14 minutes ago, Espeon said:

@Starry Knight thank you so much for creating this! The only problem is I live in Belgium and for some apparent reason the tracks won't play "in my country". If it's isn't a too great effort, could you maybe look into this issue for me?

Thanks again 😄 

I have no idea, I can try to do so. Do you have Spotify yourself if so can you link me your profile I can try to add you as a contributor to see if this rectifys it

It seems like it has something to do with IP adresses. the BMG file in Audio in reborn contains the music you could copy and paste them into your own playlist area and make a playlist of of them from there

On 6/10/2019 at 12:29 AM, Starry Knight said:

I have no idea, I can try to do so. Do you have Spotify yourself if so can you link me your profile I can try to add you as a contributor to see if this rectifys it

It seems like it has something to do with IP adresses. the BMG file in Audio in reborn contains the music you could copy and paste them into your own playlist area and make a playlist of of them from there

Thanks, I'll give that a try 🙂

EDIT: I've followed your instructions and it worked! Thanks so much!

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2023 at 4:22 PM, drexelhub said:

Hey there! That's a really cool idea to have a Reborn playlist on Spotify!

On 3/3/2023 at 4:51 PM, Enmanbern said:

I love the idea of a Reborn playlist on Spotify! It would be amazing to have easy access to all the great music from the game. I don't know if it's possible, but it's definitely worth a try. If you do end up creating the playlist, I would love to check it out.By the way, I recently came across an interesting article on how much does spotify pay per stream. It's always good to know the economics behind the music industry, especially if you're a creator or artist. The article provides some valuable insights into the world of music streaming and how it affects artists and listeners alike

If u guys have the game it's super easy to add them to spotify as a local playlist, unfortunately even when I put it up it was only available in my region and a lot of people are from USA and Britian

• 5 months later...

That's a fantastic idea you've got there. A dedicated Spotify playlist for Pokémon battle themes from iPoké would be a dream come true for many fans, myself included. Being able to listen to those nostalgic tunes anytime, whether it's during work, travel, or just relaxing, would add a whole new level of enjoyment to the Pokémon experience. I'm sure there are plenty of players who share your sentiment and would love to see this become a reality. On another note, if you're looking to give your Spotify playlists a boost, you might want to buy spotify plays. Keep the great ideas coming!

Edited by DianneCa