Quest in Onyx

VividGrey

So I was roaming around the map and I decided to check out the school in Onyx, see if anything changed over the years. When I got to Florina's room, there's this girl in front of it that just says "Have you delivered it yet? Be sure to tell me what to say!"

Now I remember this was part of a quest and I was fairly certain I already completed it. I already talked to every person in the school and none of them make a comment about it. Is the aforementioned person I'm supposed to find somewhere in the school or is the event totally bugged out for me? If it's bugged, what item or pokemon am I missing out on here?

It's the quest for the Incineroarium-Z crystal. 

Spoiler

The girl in front of Florina's gym gives you a chocolate sweetheart(a healing item that heals 20 HP that you don't want to lose) to give to her crush on the third floor of the trainer's school. When you talk to her crush, she declines the other girls offer, you keep the sweetheart, and then you talk to the girl in front of Florina's gym to receive the Z crystal. The sweetheart is also used later in the leftovers quest. 

• Thanks 1

On 6/6/2019 at 5:23 PM, Vinnie said:

It's the quest for the Incineroarium-Z crystal. 

Hide contents

The girl in front of Florina's gym gives you a chocolate sweetheart(a healing item that heals 20 HP that you don't want to lose) to give to her crush on the third floor of the trainer's school. When you talk to her crush, she declines the other girls offer, you keep the sweetheart, and then you talk to the girl in front of Florina's gym to receive the Z crystal. The sweetheart is also used later in the leftovers quest. 

Spoiler

Yeah I think this is where I messed up. I think I gave the sweetheart away in the leftovers quest. Ah well, I never thought of using incineroar anyways (blaziken OP) but it would've been a nice addition. Thanks Vinnie!