Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Houndour before Shelly?

Erucion

Question

Hi, I'd like to ask , can we obtain Houndour before Shelly? i've been following the Spreadsheet and it said that Houndour can be obtained before shelly with Pokesnax and choosing aqua gang, I would like to know at which alley does houndour supposed to be in, i've been going to both alleys , catched murkow, zangoose, and zorua, defeated shelly, defeated magma gang leader, and i still can't find the houndour , does anybody know how to get this particular houndour?

5 answers to this question

Guest Relinquished

Probably not possible. The quest to wipe out enemy gang, which is a prerequisite to reach the overworld Houndour encounter in the back alley of Magma territory, can be initiated only post Shelly.

No, it's impossible, you can get it only after defeating respective gang leaders (depending what gang you chose). Those fights, though, only trigger after defeating Shelly, so no, you can't get it after, and it's challenging to get it right after, too, as their pokemon are higher levels.

Edited by logintomylife

Thanks for all of the replies, i'm sorry i can't respond in time, i didn't pay attention to the notifications

fyi, i already got my houndour , it's after the city was restored on lapis , good to know that you can obtain it before shelly