Help with Fiore Mansion battles

I've tried and tried to do the battles at the Fiore Mansion but no matter what i do it doesn't work.

My Pokemon:

Infernape - Flamethrower, Flare Blitz, Shadow Claw and Close Combat.

Drapion  - Poison Fang, Night Slash, Brick break and Bulldoze 

Golurk - Hammer Arm, Earthquake, Strength and Heavy Slam

Silvally -  Multi Attack, X-Scissor, Iron Head and Surf

Rotom (Frost) - Discharge, Blizzard, Charge Beam and Hex

Noivern - Boomburst, Hurricane, Flamethrower and Dragon Pulse. 

I'm with Florinia and if anyone can give me suggestions on what to do i would really appreciate it. 

Without knowing what in your reserve I can't help much.  In general you should try to keep your partner alive. AI for partner in this game is pretty good it can hold it own ground unlike in main game. Even though they do some goofy thing sometime you have to watch your partner back too. With that point made, I suggest you should try to cover Florinia if possible she will take care of most pokemon for you if you can keep her team alive. Also I suggest you should change Drapion movepool to hazard setter with toxic spike(mine set are toxic spike/cross poison/Brick break/crunch). it can help in this fight a lot and many upcoming fight too. 

What fight do you have trouble with? If it's the Solaris battle, then attacking Solaris' pokemon while keeping the orderly's whiscash alive does the trick most of the time. In general, try to keep a comparatively weak opponent pokemon alive while you attack the pokemon on the threatening side.