Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Team Suggestions.

TotallyNotLuck

Question

6 answers to this question

Meowstic is a decent choice if you got the espurr event

Spoink/grumpig could be a good choice for psychic type

Bronzor has possibly to be good if you hatched it out of the slums mystery egg

Who was your mystery egg Pokemon from the police officer?

Gothita is an excellent choice from Beryl ward

Natu has merits if you wanted a fly pokemon though Baltoy would be slightly better if you can find more I'll fated dolls

Meditate was super useful to have for myself if you talk to all the students on the upper floor of the academy and hear the lectures you can receive one

Mawile i don't remember if you can enter from Obsidia side to the railnet to get closer to where the others were but is a good Pokemon to have

Trying to think of options you can get yourself

Bounsweet might have been on okay choice idk I've never used it

If you can find a male Espurr with Own Tempo, you can evolve it into a Meowstic with Prankster and Reflect/Light Screen, which is always handy (especially when holding a Light Clay).

If you're okay with doubling up on electric-types, you can get Alolan Raichu by evolving Pikachu on Apophyll Beach.

If your run has it under the Grand Staircase, Lunatone is good, and gets great after you unlock the move relearner (Moonblast and Power Gem). If you don't, you'll have Solrock, which is an okay Rock type at this point but doesn't really get good non-rock physical attacks for a long time.

1 minute ago, Starry Knight said:

Meowstic is a decent choice if you got the espurr event

Even without the event, they're wild in the Lapis Ward and North Obsidia alleys.

Edited by Urist_Imiknorris

5 minutes ago, Urist_Imiknorris said:

If you can find a male Espurr with Own Tempo, you can evolve it into a Meowstic with Prankster and Reflect/Light Screen, which is always handy (especially when holding a Light Clay).

If you're okay with doubling up on electric-types, you can get Alolan Raichu by evolving Pikachu on Apophyll Beach.

If your run has it under the Grand Staircase, Lunatone is good, and gets great after you unlock the move relearner (Moonblast and Power Gem). If you don't, you'll have Solrock, which is an okay Rock type at this point but doesn't really get good non-rock physical attacks for a long time.

Even without the event, they're wild in the Lapis Ward and North Obsidia alleys.

If you do Raichu save before evolving sometimes I've found Alola Pokemon don't like to evolve properly particularly exeggutor*

I was having a brain fart on timing for that sadly

Other than the obvious Gardevoir, maybe you could try Alakazam with dazzling gleam? It's fast, hits hard and can also run grass knot. It could also be a potential mega later on in the game. Otherwise Sylveon is really good if you want an actual fairy type that's bulky too.

Since you are still quite early in the game the only psychic types I can think of are ones from events, eggs, or swoobat (You can get a gothita from the library in Beryl). You can add an ice type from Citrine Mountain.  The event budew could be another useful mon on your team since you are lacking both a poison and grass type.