All my pokemon fainted after losing to d-rift garbador in the distorted path. I was having a character sprite issue before my game just kept freezing after the script forced me to run into a wall and not start the re-battle with d-rift garbador. Help would really be appreciated but I can probably wait and see if the error is fixed in v12.

I'm stuck at this spot and only auto save and quick save will work.  I can't bring up the main menu or move from this spot. Before I got permanently stuck I re-battled a few times and this happened every time. ( I never saved before the fight like a fool so I had to keep retrying, getting stuck, reloading the game, the list repeats here ) In addition to this my pokemon's sprites keep disappearing every now and then and my character sprite keeps changing if I go back to Gearan and then back to West Gearan and heal at the pokemon center. This is V11.3 and before I was able to see my character's cute outfit change but I'm stuck with the default outfit now because it keeps bugging out.

Screenshot_154.png.f45978e2c3e78eb2f69e82be9b9d3e80.png

Edited by noctargia

best i can personally say is just load a backup save from before encountering this issue as a fair chunk of people myself included have not encountered this issue tho im sure others may be able to provide better insight

On 6/3/2019 at 11:58 PM, ArcBolt27 said:

best i can personally say is just load a backup save from before encountering this issue as a fair chunk of people myself included have not encountered this issue tho im sure others may be able to provide better insight

Thanks! I tried but that's the only save I have now somehow? I have no idea if this is fixable i've only seen 3(?) people encounter this myself included and no actual solution yet? I think this may be a problem I entirely caused by mistake 😧