d rift garboder glitch

SUPERMONKY9

hello i  was playing normally and i found the d rift garborder i died the first time but the second time i just hit the wall and get stuck or fight garborder but then my character just walk through wall and also get stuck please someone help

I'm basically having this problem too? When it reloads to fight the garbordor after all my pokemon faint I get stuck at a wall  next to the pokemon and I accidentally pressed the autosave key so I basically can't play the game without restarting completely...

Edit: We might have to sit tight and see if this gets fixed in v12 bud

Edited by noctargia
I forgot to add something

I can try and relocate both of you so both of you are no longer stuck.  Just give me your save data and I'll see what I can do.

Edited by Myrrh

Anytime you make a post you have an option to "Drag files here to attach, or choose files..."  Use that and you should be able to upload your save file to your post.

It should be located around:

C:\Users\"Username"\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation

On 6/4/2019 at 8:46 AM, SUPERMONKY9 said:

here

I managed to fix it for you.  I essentially rolled you back to before you gave the diary to Melia so just give it to her as normal and things should work out for you.

Game.rxdata

Edited by Myrrh

4 hours ago, noctargia said:

I posted my save data in the troubleshooting forum but I fear how stuck I might be-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jcrs0tzs6bbyauh/Game.rxdata?dl=0

When I tried to load up your save the game crashed instantly.  This could mean that your save is either corrupted or not compatible for some reason.  I don't think I will be able to help you with this, unfortunately.

Edited by Myrrh

9 hours ago, Myrrh said:

When I tried to load up your save the game crashed instantly.  This could mean that your save is either corrupted or not compatible for some reason.  I don't think I will be able to help you with this, unfortunately.

Ahhh thanks for looking at it ;; I’m gonna see if my v10 save is in the game boat but v10 crashed immediately when I open it . I don’t know why v11 doesn’t crash for me.