Not much time remains...

Listen, I don't mean to be the kind of guy to rush development, but I don't have much time left. See, I graduate high school in 3 days, and I will go off to college in early August. That means I have just a little over three months until I become a frat boy, and stop caring about pokemon. It's not something I look forward to, but at the end of the day, when one of your dope-ass homies offers you a hit on that wacky tobacky, you have to accept it when you're in college. It's like, a rule or something. So it would be greatly appreciated if the next episode is released before my inevitable hypebeast transformation. Thank you.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Luck Repellent said:

Listen, I don't mean to be the kind of guy to rush development, but I don't have much time left. See, I graduate high school in 3 days, and I will go off to college in early August. That means I have just a little over three months until I become a frat boy, and stop caring about pokemon. It's not something I look forward to, but at the end of the day, when one of your dope-ass homies offers you a hit on that wacky tobacky, you have to accept it when you're in college. It's like, a rule or something. So it would be greatly appreciated if the next episode is released before my inevitable hypebeast transformation. Thank you.

you can also be like me and turn into an antisocial nerd who spends his days as a figment of the internet instead of becoming a 🅱️rat 🅱️oi xD

2 hours ago, Luck Repellent said:

Don't be ridiculous. Nerds don't exist in college. It's a fact proven by science.

Dress up as a pokemon trainer, go to parties and challenge other people to a pokemon battle for free beer. Trust me it works.

Source: am uni student

8 hours ago, VividGrey said:

Dress up as a pokemon trainer, go to parties and challenge other people to a pokemon battle for free beer. Trust me it works.

Hell yeah. Finally some genuine advice.

Jokes aside, almost every one of my friends who likes to party would accept that challenge, even though none of them play Pokemon lmao

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, VividGrey said:

By the way I sent this post to a group chat and asked my friend Alex who's in college whether he could verify if what you said is true, but it turns out he's an anomaly. Is anyone else here in college who can verify it?

Screenshot_20190603-215521.png

Sweety, don't force a change on yourself. Enjoy everything you like at all ages, and don't worry about what others think of you. Plus, I think majority of Pokemon players are adults anyway 😉 

My girlfriends always tell me why I'm still playing this game, and I'm like "Shhh, you're interrupting my shiny chain hunting with your opinion, go away." 

9 hours ago, Rainlove said:

Sweety, don't force a change on yourself. Enjoy everything you like at all ages, and don't worry about what others think of you. Plus, I think majority of Pokemon players are adults anyway 😉 

My girlfriends always tell me why I'm still playing this game, and I'm like "Shhh, you're interrupting my shiny chain hunting with your opinion, go away." 

Yeah I'm planning on rooming with a good friend of mine so I shouldn't run into much criticism for playing Pokemon. And don't worry, I cant really see myself ever not playing it. I just love turn-based games too much and pokemon easily has one of the best turn-based combat systems ever imo, especially when placed under Smogon rulesets for balancing. Not to mention I love the Pokemon themselves lol.

Well, university life is always a pretty big change, so you might change your habits and may need time to readjust. So don't push it and be aware that Reborn is a long range game, not only bc its updates but also its challenges.