I don't want Pokemon Reborn to end

Rainlove

I think when Pokemon Reborn will end in episode 19, I will have a rough problem adapting to the fact there will be no more episodes. It may sounds silly, but I've been playing this game for years now, and always expecting new episodes. I feel like when it will end, I will feel empty inside. You know the feeling of finishing a great book, or finishing a great TV series. I honestly do not want the game to end. Opinions?

• Sad 3

All things must come to an end.

Or else you get rotting corpses like the Simpsons.

Besides, you'll still be able to speak on here with all of your friends and acquaintances.

When things end, another one begins.

There is still Rejuvenation to look forward to. Plus, Starlight Divide will soon open it’s doors.

It’s really hard to say goodbye to something that played an integral part of your life, so all we can do now is cherish every memory. 🙂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I feel the same way! at least it's a great game and it's MASSIVE, so it's got a lot of replay value. but I'm so accostumed to the high difficulty and field effects that other pokemon games won't be as fun without them lol.

This re-introduced me to pokemon so I will always be grateful for that. 

But as many people have said, all things must end. Plus it'll be nice to see Ame's future game(s) in a few years and have her eventual greatest achievement be her own idea instead of perfecting someone else's. 

I know you guys haven't been here as long as I have but personally, I'll be relieved when it's finally done and over. Funny how I was in high school and now I'm a working adult through Reborn's dev cycle. This probably will be one of Ame's most important projects but I really think it's time to move on. She got what she could out of Pokemon but I'm more interested to see how she'd design stuff not bound by the chains of the kid friendly popular series and the flaws that come with it. My advice is just simply accept that there won't be any more waiting for more Reborn content and simply enjoy everything as it is. People won't disappear right away after the game is done though I do expect some familiar faces to leave not long after. People have come and gone for years and it's just something you have to accept.

As for wanting more Reborn (slaps a stack of RPGs on the table), there's always a few good things to try out. I know it doesn't sound like you'll find something you love as much as Reborn, but trust me, there will be something. So don't think of this so much as an ending but simply the end of the first book with the next one always waiting. And no, that does not mean there's a Reborn sequel. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

guess it's time to get ready for reborn's exciting secret sequel, pokemon redeath

it's where you get to beat the dead horse

all jokes aside, I get that feeling. I'm glad there's more cool fangames in the works that still have some way to go. That way we can get our pokemon fix and still be excited for the next things ame has planned

but hey, reborn was my first fangame experience, it will absolutely feel weird not to have any more episode progress to follow