Can someone help a newbie out?

Hello! This is my first post on here so apologies if I'm asking this in the wrong place. I'm currently playing around with Pokemon Essentials and trying to learn how to use it properly. However, a problem has popped up. Whenever I engage in battle, the Pokemon sprites appear about an inch lower than they should. So right now I can only see the top of my Pokemon's head, and the enemy Pokemon looks like they're in front of their little patch of ground instead of on top. Sorry if I'm not making any sense. It's kind of hard to explain. 

I think I remember seeing this kind of glitch in a game before, but I'm not sure where. If someone could help me figure out how to fix it, I'd greatly appreciate it.

1 hour ago, lavalampflamingo said:

Hello! This is my first post on here so apologies if I'm asking this in the wrong place. I'm currently playing around with Pokemon Essentials and trying to learn how to use it properly. However, a problem has popped up. Whenever I engage in battle, the Pokemon sprites appear about an inch lower than they should. So right now I can only see the top of my Pokemon's head, and the enemy Pokemon looks like they're in front of their little patch of ground instead of on top. Sorry if I'm not making any sense. It's kind of hard to explain. 

I think I remember seeing this kind of glitch in a game before, but I'm not sure where. If someone could help me figure out how to fix it, I'd greatly appreciate it.

You can edit the position the pokemon appear in battle through your pokemon file in your PBS folder.

image.png.288e7d5780b8e046fdd7e994cff49d95.png

You can edit the values of the variables in the red box I show you here. If you adjust them correctly, the pokemon will appear the way you want them to. But it would take some testing, especially if lots of pokemon need to be changed.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, groniack said:

You can edit the position the pokemon appear in battle through your pokemon file in your PBS folder.

image.png.288e7d5780b8e046fdd7e994cff49d95.png

You can edit the values of the variables in the red box I show you here. If you adjust them correctly, the pokemon will appear the way you want them to. But it would take some testing, especially if lots of pokemon need to be changed.

55 minutes ago, Enigma Shot U said:

You can also adjust the sprite placements using the editor.exe file.

Thank you guys so much! The problem is solved 😄