Hi! Want to trade or check out my art?

Neuonce

Hello! My name is Neuonce, and while I've played Pokemon Reborn quite a bit, and actually posted on the forums before, I've yet to introduce myself, so hello! How are you all? Good, I hope!

I'm always looking to trade pokemon (don't have a ton of good ones rn though lol, and I'm actually looking for a magnemite... again....) and I also do commissions if you want to check me out! I drew my icon, but if you're interested, let me know and I'll actually send you some other examples lol.

My username in-game is Neuonce as well! Lovely to meet you all!

• Like 1

Ohh nice to meet you! I really like your icon! I only just started playing Reborn, but I also really like to breed and trade Pokemon, so once I make it farther along let's trade! 😄

I really appreciate people that have worked hard to produce good artwork, and I look forward to seeing more of your work down the road! 

2 minutes ago, Cassani said:

Ohh nice to meet you! I really like your icon! I only just started playing Reborn, but I also really like to breed and trade Pokemon, so once I make it farther along let's trade! 😄

I really appreciate people that have worked hard to produce good artwork, and I look forward to seeing more of your work down the road! 

Nice to meet you as well! Thank you for the kind words, and I look forward to possibly trading with you in the future! ^^

Nice to meet you Neuonce. Love your icon too. I also love to make art too but I'm still far from artist level.  I already finished my reborn run so if you want any Pokemon we can trade. Anyway hope you have fun and enjoy your time here.

On 5/29/2019 at 10:34 PM, Ryuta said:

Nice to meet you Neuonce. Love your icon too. I also love to make art too but I'm still far from artist level.  I already finished my reborn run so if you want any Pokemon we can trade. Anyway hope you have fun and enjoy your time here.

Hello! Anyone who makes art, no matter at what level, is an artist! I love your icon and userpage banner, your use of colors in particular are awesome!!! 

On 5/30/2019 at 1:08 AM, Candy said:

Henlo and nice to meet you~ I don't do art but yours is lovely 😄

Hello to you as well! Thank you for the kind words!!! 😄