My team is looking awkward, i need help

potato24680

So i was doing a mono fairy run of reborn, and i don't know how but my team ended up getting lopsided. i never had to use a common candy once so, its not that i wasn't using everyone. they kinda just fell behind. i don't know where to train at, i tried the pokemon center at opal ward but they are 2 high leveled and the circus is to low leveled. i don't know any other spots, also i battled almost every trainer. i am about to go into the devon corps and i don't want to have such a lopsided team in there cause i already know what happens there.

here's a link to my team

here

• Veterans
19 minutes ago, potato24680 said:

So i was doing a mono fairy run of reborn, and i don't know how but my team ended up getting lopsided. i never had to use a common candy once so, its not that i wasn't using everyone. they kinda just fell behind. i don't know where to train at, i tried the pokemon center at opal ward but they are 2 high leveled and the circus is to low leveled. i don't know any other spots, also i battled almost every trainer. i am about to go into the devon corps and i don't want to have such a lopsided team in there cause i already know what happens there.

here's a link to my team

here

Spoiler

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.a382e160a367e47e779f86893485c722.png

Team pre Radomus

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.a4f0cc99949d554020e3aace1a42ad21.png

Team for Devon.

I know all about lopsided mono teams. My Steel mono was perpetually underleveled bar my Empoleon, but honestly it made it more of a fun challenge to me. You'll probably wanna grind on a few grand hall trainers so you're at least level 60+ all around though.

18 minutes ago, not Azery said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.a382e160a367e47e779f86893485c722.png

Team pre Radomus

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.a4f0cc99949d554020e3aace1a42ad21.png

Team for Devon.

I know all about lopsided mono teams. My Steel mono was perpetually underleveled bar my Empoleon, but honestly it made it more of a fun challenge to me. You'll probably wanna grind on a few grand hall trainers so you're at least level 60+ all around though.

Already tried that, i only have one trainer at grand hall and he carries level 85 pokemon so its really hard to train against him, i end up spamming hyper potions. also i'm trying to make sure i have enough potions to get through the devon corps stuff

• Veterans
1 minute ago, potato24680 said:

Already tried that, i only have one trainer at grand hall and he carries level 85 pokemon so its really hard to train against him, i end up spamming hyper potions. also i'm trying to make sure i have enough potions to get through the devon corps stuff

Might be time to head back to Agate Circus and trying to grind off of Indra then? Reborn's grinding options are frankly awful and these are the only solutions 😕

Yup, definitely go to Agate Circus, there is a clown left of the entrance to the wheel, near to a stand where you bought the powder-thingy. Talk to him he will choose a random team, depending on color, against you. They are always lvl 65, so you can grind till you get high enough level for Grand Hall. It might take time, but if you win many times, you might make enough money for more Rare Candies o: So that's that! Also, use XP share on your lowest mon, you get that item from Spinel Town, finding furniture from that house with a girl and Kadabra!

EDIT: In the future runs, I recommend using weaker mons even if it's unlikely they might win the fight. Either you switch em out and divide XP or they actually win and get it anyway. This way you won't have a team with pokemon that are 20lvls apart. For starters, I actually dodge this issue in early lvls with not catching full team straight away. I get my six pokemon around Kiki? Depends what mons you catch tbh.

Edited by logintomylife

I suggest grinding at Indra in agate circus for two reason which are money and shard. The shard is used for  buying Pokemon in 7th Street(if you'l haven't  done this)once you purchase all of them arclight will come and give you lucky egg and as other have already said with that money you'll be able to afford some rare candy. Another place I recommend is route 3 cave with lucky egg you'll get around 1500-2000 exp per encounter pretty low but not that bad. Good luck on your run.

Edited by Ryuta