It's a-me, Cassani!

Cassani

Hello, everyone. I'm brand new to this forum! 

I live in Japan and teach English here at both a Junior High School and Elementary School. I stumbled across this game just this morning as I was perusing fanmade Pokemon titles. I am very excited about the upcoming Sword and Shield iteration, which led me to go back to some classics- like Diamond/Pearl and Soul Silver/Heart Gold. 

But, I have to admit, this game looks absolutely amazing. I can't wait to try it out after work today! I've been poring through the website resources and forums trying to learn more about what to expect. I'm beyond excited to try it out and meet some of you in the process! 

As a fun fact, I just did the famous Shimanami Kaido (a 40 mile/70 km) bike route this past Saturday! Never a better time to get into a new game, as my knees are screaming in protest right about now ahaha. XD The scenery is beautiful, so if you want to learn more about Japan, definitely take a look!

Signed, 

Cassani

• Like 1

Henlo~ I don't live in Japan but I'm half-Japanese so I guess that's somethin' :3

glad you stumbled upon this forums and game! as you look through the forums, be careful with spoilers though

Look forward to hearing your opinion about the game 🍭

Welcome, welcome! I think you will, if not already, fall in love with both the fantastic game and these forums and its inhabitants! I wish you all the best with everything and welcome you once again in this circle of Pokemon fans and appreciators! If there are ever questions about something, I think the forums will be much of a help, or simply hit up some friends you might've made here already! Good luck on your adventure!

8 hours ago, andracass said:

you have a nice name.

Why, thank you! There is definitely a bit of a resemblance in our names ahaha XD

10 hours ago, Candy said:

Henlo~ I don't live in Japan but I'm half-Japanese so I guess that's somethin' :3

glad you stumbled upon this forums and game! as you look through the forums, be careful with spoilers though

Look forward to hearing your opinion about the game 🍭

Oh, that's neat! I'm very thankful I found this game as well. Excited to give it a try! And thanks for the heads up; I'm doing my best to dodge spoilers... Seems like the story is pretty intense in this game!

8 hours ago, logintomylife said:

Welcome, welcome! I think you will, if not already, fall in love with both the fantastic game and these forums and its inhabitants! I wish you all the best with everything and welcome you once again in this circle of Pokemon fans and appreciators! If there are ever questions about something, I think the forums will be much of a help, or simply hit up some friends you might've made here already! Good luck on your adventure!

Thank you! I can tell that I'm going to enjoy this game for sure. It's also amazing the sheer number of Pokemon that can be caught in it! I'm excited to try out some cool team combos and do my best against the gym leaders. 

5 minutes ago, Cassani said:

Oh, that's neat! I'm very thankful I found this game as well. Excited to give it a try! And thanks for the heads up; I'm doing my best to dodge spoilers... Seems like the story is pretty intense in this game!

if you want to know anything without veggie-flavored spoilers, I can do you a Helping Hand~

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cassani said:

Thank you! I can tell that I'm going to enjoy this game for sure. It's also amazing the sheer number of Pokemon that can be caught in it! I'm excited to try out some cool team combos and do my best against the gym leaders. 

I am actually jealous of you! To be able to play this game for the first time again! I remember having my breath taken, I was like "omg-omg-omg" for the whole freaking play-through. But that might be because I had the misfortune of not being able to play -any- pokemon game before Reborn. At least it made me appreciate this game so- so much more! If you ever find something you want to know, or simply to chat, definitely hit me up, I will be glad to help! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Henlo Cassani~

Welcome to Reborn~

I envy your novel experience into playing Reborn! And just know that there is another game that is just as amazing! I'll let you find it. I won't be doing you a spoil that way. 😉

Have fun~

On 5/28/2019 at 12:02 PM, SilverAngelus said:

Henlo Cassani~

Welcome to Reborn~

I envy your novel experience into playing Reborn! And just know that there is another game that is just as amazing! I'll let you find it. I won't be doing you a spoil that way. 😉

Have fun~

Thank you!! I'm really excited to play it. This week is a bit busy with work and such, but I've already managed to play it a bit. I'm loving it so far! The music is really good. 🎶

On 5/28/2019 at 1:31 PM, L__Haze said:

Well that’s cool, nice seeing people from all over, nice to meet ya!

Yeah, I have to admit.. Part of what got me so interested in playing this game was seeing such a lively, diverse forum. It's so uncommon these days to find something like this that's still active, and everyone on here seems so kind! I've gotten used to the internet being full of meanness.. 😓

On 5/28/2019 at 7:23 AM, Wolfox said:

Ahem: 

Ahaha, I love it!! I've never felt more welcome hehe. 😁

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cassani said:

Yeah, I have to admit.. Part of what got me so interested in playing this game was seeing such a lively, diverse forum. It's so uncommon these days to find something like this that's still active, and everyone on here seems so kind! I've gotten used to the internet being full of meanness.. 😓

Yea, you and me both lmao

3 hours ago, SilverAngelus said:

Pro tip: Double (and triple) posting isn't allowed in the forums. I thought I'd let you know. 

I was actually wondering about that. I thought that must be the case (I haven't been on a forum in a long time), but I wasn't sure if it was acceptable to reply separately to the multiple responses I missed. I did just double check and see that the feature best used for that is the multi-quote feature. I'll definitely keep that in mind in the future! Thank you for saying something about it before I made it a bad habit. 

Edited by Cassani
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Alistair said:

welcome Cassani, have fun here

Thank you!! I am definitely already enjoying this forum a lot. Everyone on here is so nice! And the game is amazing so far; just beat the first gym yesterday after work.