V12 Preparations

You'll have to be way more specific than that regarding your current team makeup and what you're looking for if you want some better advice but if I'm gonna name some generally good Pokemon to have, you can never go wrong catching a Hippo. It's fat, sets up rocks, can learn toxic. Also Rotom-wash is one of the most overused Pokemon for a reason. It burns things, has volt switch, very few weaknesses, immune to ground.

If you want something more offensive, I recommend Magnezone for special and Weavile for physical. I also have a random Salazzle for fairies because it's a very fast poison type.

You might also want to get your mega prepared beforehand for when we inevitably get a mega ring so you can use it right away. I've had my Lopunny ready for a while now.

On 5/28/2019 at 6:36 AM, Gheist said:

You'll have to be way more specific than that regarding your current team makeup and what you're looking for if you want some better advice but if I'm gonna name some generally good Pokemon to have, you can never go wrong catching a Hippo. It's fat, sets up rocks, can learn toxic. Also Rotom-wash is one of the most overused Pokemon for a reason. It burns things, has volt switch, very few weaknesses, immune to ground.

If you want something more offensive, I recommend Magnezone for special and Weavile for physical. I also have a random Salazzle for fairies because it's a very fast poison type.

You might also want to get your mega prepared beforehand for when we inevitably get a mega ring so you can use it right away. I've had my Lopunny ready for a while now.

I'm pretty sure Rotom isn't available in-game......

You should get a Gastly . Gengar is very useful nice atk spe and speed , good offensive coverage (Energy ball, Dark Pulse, Psychic) and support moves like Destiny Bond,Hypnosis,Curse and Will-O-Wisp. Definetaly a great choice (Actually Gengar legit swept Adam in Intense)

You can get a shiny Riolu in GDC if you have the correct password (which you get by finishing Where Love Lies, but you should be able to find it looking in the forum).

You can also get a Mystery Egg in Route 3 by trading a Phantump egg where all the vendors are.

And if that's not enough:

6 hours ago, Kite Silvers said:

You can get a shiny Riolu in GDC if you have the correct password (which you get by finishing Where Love Lies, but you should be able to find it looking in the forum).

You can also get a Mystery Egg in Route 3 by trading a Phantump egg where all the vendors are.

And if that's not enough:

the Mystery Egg is random though, so good luck getting something good like Axew or Larvesta.... and hop you don't get Azurill

4 hours ago, RedWolf705 said:

the Mystery Egg is random though, so good luck getting something good like Axew or Larvesta.... and hop you don't get Azurill

Isn't Azumarill actually pretty good?