1 minute ago, Heimskur said:

@Eigengrau Could I request a shiny female ralts? It doesn't have to have good ivs. My online username is Heimskur44.

give me 3 minutes I have agood iv one somewhere, 

Just now, Heimskur said:

Thank you so much! 10/10

Enjoy 🙂 Sorry I couldnt give one with a good move pool, for some reason charmander and ralts  is unlucky while breeding shinies with good moves with 6ivs, I get a much better rate at getting shinies while breeding them with ditto soo Cant transfer any good moves apart from egg moves

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Supreme said:

@Eigengrau is archen and a male bagon with 6ivs and dragon dance possible? it dont have to be shiny i can offer a perfect gallade 6ivs

Yeah absolutely! I gave away the shiny archen which I have I have normal one with perfect ivs and even the bagon too with that movepool 🙂 @Supreme I wouldn't mind the gallade but If you are using the gallade in your endeavors then I do not need it any pokemon will do which you do not plan to use 🙂

7 hours ago, eddysim said:

@eigengrau could I possibly have a totodile and a gastly if possible, don't have to be shiny or good natures just need them for the dex 🙂

@eddysim Sure thing 🙂 I have plenty of totos and gastlies left 🙂

@eddysim Seems like you and I work at different time lines 😛 Tell ya what tell me a time when you are free and I shall help you get your mon 🙂 I shall be able to trade with ya 12 hrs from now 😛

On 6/25/2019 at 2:26 AM, Eigengrau said:

Yeah absolutely! I gave away the shiny archen which I have I have normal one with perfect ivs and even the bagon too with that movepool 🙂 @Supreme I wouldn't mind the gallade but If you are using the gallade in your endeavors then I do not need it any pokemon will do which you do not plan to use 🙂

I am online now, tell me whenever you be ready

2 hours ago, Plantii said:

@Eigengrau

Can i get Shroomish with bullet seed? My online username is Plantii 

It doesnt need good ivs

are you online now? I will give you one with perfect ivs, I am online now for the next 30 minutes then me out and will be available only after2-3 hrs 

1 hour ago, Driftwood said:

whether u need good ivs or not, he will give u the best out of it 😁

wont u, @Eigengrau ? 😋

Yup LoL, when are you gonna come online to collect your dragons eh?