4 hours ago, Eigengrau said:

I have eevees especially bred for jolteon with HP ICE 😛 I can give you one if ya need, Got a few mags with HP fire too, I guess that will help you out, got a manetric with HP ice as well and off course pichus too with HP Ice.

Yeah I can give Misdreavaus I have some lying around 😛 also the next time you comment on this thread try quoting me like this '@eigengrau' it will give me a notification and I will be able to respond to you faster 🙂

Thank you! I’ll take a Misdreavus and something in the same egg group with 30 IVs in Def, I’ll try breeding a 5 IVs Gligar. Btw, I live in Italy, in comparison to Albuquerque my clock is +8 hours, I’ll send you a message when I’m available @Eigengrau

@Angeloheyoooo! My fav breed of Italian sports cars is Ferrari xD. The 458 Italia especially is my fav!!!! that and the 99 Dodge Viper 😛

and off course I watch a lot of football and I support chelsea and our last manager Maurizio Sarri was Italian 

okay if you are online I will be able to trade with you now 😛  and how would you like a ralts with 30 Ivs in defence, just curious though what HP are ya looking to make with 30 defence Ivs?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Eigengrau said:

@Angeloheyoooo! My fav breed of Italian sports cars is Ferrari xD. The 458 Italia especially is my fav!!!! that and the 99 Dodge Viper 😛

and off course I watch a lot of football and I support chelsea and our last manager Maurizio Sarri was Italian 

okay if you are online I will be able to trade with you now 😛  and how would you like a ralts with 30 Ivs in defence, just curious though what HP are ya looking to make with 30 defence Ivs?

I just breed the Gligar, I'd like either a 5 IVs Ralts or directly a Ralts ready for Hidden Power Ice, the requirement is 31/EVEN/30/31/31/31. 

You should check out the famous Piaggio Ape, jokes aside in a zone like mine with plenty of old men with a farm it's one of those cars you see very often in little towns.

Just now, Angelo said:

I just breed the Gligar, I'd like either a 5 IVs Ralts or directly a Ralts ready for Hidden Power Ice, the requirement is 31/EVEN/30/31/31/31. 

You should check out the famous Piaggio Ape, jokes aside in a zone like mine with plenty of old men with a farm it's one of those cars you see very often in little towns.

yeah give me 2 minutes 🙂 I shall give you ralts with hp ice and a few items such as a few bands along with them  mons 🙂

Just now, Eigengrau said:

yeah give me 2 minutes 🙂 I shall give you ralts with hp ice and a few items such as a few bands along with them  mons 🙂

I already have all the power bands, thank youy wanyway. Btw online I'm Lucca89, I'll wait in the trade, take your time.

2 minutes ago, Angelo said:

I already have all the power bands, thank youy wanyway. Btw online I'm Lucca89, I'll wait in the trade, take your time.

aaah Just incase I gave you a band along with a destiny knot 🙂 come online please you have a ralts with hp ice 🙂 and a misdreavus 6iv nasty plot

ID= BReedeR you request

Just now, Angelo said:

Ich  wünshe  Viel Glück von Ihnen Breeding abenteuer!!! Komm bald wieder!!!! enjoy your mons 😉 

• Like 1

Just now, Angelo said:

Ok, thank you! I'll see if I can breed the 30 IV in defence with a chain, I'm glad I have an amazing base. Probably I'll breed and eviolite Dusclops and others.

for hp Ice it is 30 iv in speed not in defence

2 minutes ago, Eigengrau said:

for hp Ice it is 30 iv in speed not in defence

Of all the best combinations, 30 IV in defence or speed is the best, on the site I check the possible combinations are 4. Both are true.

4 minutes ago, Eigengrau said:

Ich  wünshe  Viel Glück von Ihnen Breeding abenteuer!!! Komm bald wieder!!!! enjoy your mons 😉 

Grazie mille, io ti auguro lo stesso. Mi fa piacere aver trovato qualcuno di generoso così facilmente in questa community.

7 minutes ago, Angelo said:

Of all the best combinations, 30 IV in defence or speed is the best, on the site I check the possible combinations are 4. Both are true.

Grazie mille, io ti auguro lo stesso. Mi fa piacere aver trovato qualcuno di generoso così facilmente in questa community.

okay 😛 my bad sir 🙂 I follow this site http://www.psypokes.com/dex/hp.php  just a heads up, my ralts which I gave,  it is 30 iv in speed soo my bad I couldnt give in defence 🙂

Just now, Angelo said:

At end of the day it's just 1 point less in defence or speed, it doesn't make difference, I'm fine, thank you. 

all the best bud! 😄

• Like 1