4 minutes ago, Epic said:

Ok I'm ready, I haven't done online stuff in a while on reborn, but my username is zSquid. I'll send you a request

enjoy you mons. Would recommend picking up Sandbox mode if your going to do other mono runs

• Like 1

Hello, 

I would really really appreciate it if you could trade me an alolan vulpix with hail, froakie (protean) and honedge? If you have a spare budew please let me know if you are willing to trade too >< I know this is a lot to ask for, I am so sorry and really hope that you will see this~ I just started out recently and I do not have much up for trade, besides my starter pokemon  which I will happily give away if you want xD @Eigengrau

Thanks a lot!! 🙂 

Edited by BAGUETTE IS GOD

10 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

Buneary is early game you can get it just after first gym after you clear the event in Obsidia park

Pichu is also early game starting as soon as you beat Fern in his Sisters gym id on a rooftop left of the Onyx game corner

Is it possible to get those in shiny? 

Hey! I'm new to this community and just starting out. I can't believe you're being so kind to people! That's amazing! If you have them, I'd let a set of pokemon for a team!

Scyther, Larvesta, Riolu, Bagon, Beldum, and my FAVORITE pokemon EVER Ralts!! ^-^ Please let me know if this is possible at all! ❤️ 

My account name on the trade login is Keraiel

@Eigengrau

Edited by Keraiel

Hello, I've just started this game. Do you have any Riolu, Gible, and/or Honedge I can have? Preferably with a beneficial nature (Adamant/Jolly for Riolu and Gible and Brave/Quiet for Honedge). Thank you.

also I don't have anything I can give you back, is that ok?

username is Stormrycon

@eigengrau

Edited by Stormrycon

heloo everyone, Sorry if I could not get to you, currently I am busy at the moment as I have a tournament coming up also I am playing the game currently stuck in that extremely messy battle after the espeon and glaceon puzzle 😕 I will try to attend to you guys soon, but I am afraid it will only be by next weeek. extremely sorry for this you all 😕 I've just been mind fucked too much you could say lol.

On 8/12/2019 at 5:04 AM, Starry Knight said:

enjoy you mons. Would recommend picking up Sandbox mode if your going to do other mono runs

thanks @Starry Knight for helping these guys with their mons 🙂 much appreciated as always :') 

On 8/2/2019 at 10:52 PM, Triceratopsss said:

Oh sorry, I was way from my computer most of today. Just send me a pm whenever ur available and I'll hop on here to check every hour or two.

On 8/7/2019 at 11:08 AM, Josef said:

@Eigengrau 

I have three requests, if possible: I would please like to have a Snorlax and a Torchic and a Honedge.

Thank you very much in advance.

On 8/10/2019 at 6:07 AM, mopanda98 said:

Hi was wondering if i could get a Gible w Bulldoze, a chimchar and a honedge? thank you ❤️ 

On 8/11/2019 at 11:34 AM, Driftwood said:

yoooo wassup everibodiessss

hahaha long time no seeing ur thread bro @Eigengrau ... 😅

just wanna say thanks for another pokemons that u gave me to, plusssss those ev train items! u rock!!!!

pikachu, bulbasaur, squirtle + mega stone, ralts, drapion, ghastly, honedge, pompombird, etc... gosh! u helped me a lot! (especially sweeper gengar + destiny bond and sleep powder venusaur!) 🤩

i think its enough for me... still using ev train items to organize evs for my pokemons, and continuing the story 😁 bad side is, i dont care too much about wild pokemons (but im aiming for swampert later on. gotta do resets to make it good) 😁 

but yes man... u helped me a lot. THANK YOU!

On 8/11/2019 at 5:26 PM, t.okki said:

@Eigengrau
Uhm it's my first time requesting for trade, but is this thread still available? I was reading all those past posts and it seemed awesome to get pokemon from you.

But if it's still available, I just want a Snivy, Cyndaquil, Froakie, Pichu & Ralts. I just started playing and I'm new to reborn, I wanted to add these to my team if that's okay

Hope you do more in the future!

I will trade the Pokemon to you all @Eigengrau has asked me to during the time of which they can't. Sorry if I missed anyone. Your welcome to PM/DM me