9 hours ago, Eggynog said:

@DaBreedeR yo can I get one of those bagons or gibles 🙂

heyy @Eggynog  you can tag me using @Eigengrau since that is my user name and DaBReedeR is like my Alter Ego lol. Yeah I can definitely do that for ya 

9 hours ago, Eggynog said:

Ign is Eggynog 😄

looks like we live in totally different timezones- I live in the south asian timezone which is +4:30 GMT if you can make it around 10pm My time I would be able to trade with ya 🙂

11 hours ago, Eigengrau said:

looks like we live in totally different timezones- I live in the south asian timezone which is +4:30 GMT if you can make it around 10pm My time I would be able to trade with ya 🙂

If you need I can trade them it, I am EST time and will be totally awake and everything in about 3h

12 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

If you need I can trade them it, I am EST time and will be totally awake and everything in about 3h

yeah sure you are most welcome to take this 🙂

Just now, Starry Knight said:

Was anything particular about the Bagon and giblle or just decent ones in general

I think he would be happy with the mons itself, he wanted the ones with the moveset I had though, but generally they will be happy with just the mon in my experience 😛

Just now, Eigengrau said:

I think he would be happy with the mons itself, he wanted the ones with the moveset I had though, but generally they will be happy with just the mon in my experience 😛

Do you have a spare Oval stone? started a new game and don't wanna mine for one, this way I can forward whichever dragon onto them

@Eigengrau do you have another Bagon and Ralts available by any chance? I would be very grateful if I could have them. I already have a Ralts of my own, however it has very poor IVs and I need another one which I could use as a Mega Guardevoir. I would also please like to take one of those Honedges and a Tepig and a Torchic  if you would be willing to part with them. Thank you very much in advance. 

2 hours ago, Josef said:

@Eigengrau do you have another Bagon and Ralts available by any chance? I would be very grateful if I could have them. I already have a Ralts of my own, however it has very poor IVs and I need another one which I could use as a Mega Guardevoir. I would also please like to take one of those Honedges and a Tepig and a Torchic  if you would be willing to part with them. Thank you very much in advance. 

yes I do have em you free to collect>??

8 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

Do you have a spare Oval stone? started a new game and don't wanna mine for one, this way I can forward whichever dragon onto them

yeah I should have one with me 

Just now, Josef said:

@Eigengrau Thank you very much. Yes Im ready to trade whenever you are. Just let me know when it would be best for you.

yeah sure I will trade em to you in 5 minutes come online and send the request @ BReedeR

Just now, Josef said:

Alright, Im ready. Thanks. 🙂 

alright I was gonna use the ralts for my run but then decided to go with another mon since I have used gardevoir in all my runs 😛  here y a go 

Just now, Josef said:

Alright Im ready. 

Can I please have a Tepig as well? That would be awesome. Thanks very much. 🙂 

aaah Sure come online and send request 

@Josef I am ready now