Just now, qwayne said:

Hey, cud we do the gible trade. Sorry I didn't respond before, cuz had a bunch of stuff to deal with before.

sure same thing come online fast please 🙂  and for my message 

1 minute ago, qwayne said:

Hey, cud we do the gible trade. Sorry I didn't respond before, cuz had a bunch of stuff to deal with before.

enjoy your gible, I gave you a special something with it :') enjoy budd!!! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DB-Generation13 said:

@EigengrauIs the best! Gave me the pokemon I asked for and THEN SOME! Thanks so much, ma man! I don't have enough praise for this guy right now! I know I said it already but Bless Your Soul! 

hahaha xD Thanks 😛 god  Hope god blesses yer soul as well :') ENJOY!!!! if you need anything you can always come here :') 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, qwayne said:

Yo @Eigengrau. Was wondering if u could breed me a heracross with rock blast and pursuit. Take ur time with it :).

aaah good ol hera!! it used to be my fav between it and pinsir, i remember trading my charizard for it back in school 😛 --gameboy days 😕 

ever since mega pinsir has come out, i tend to favour that more cause of its speed, sadly they fucked heracross over with its speed, it would have such potential if they gave skill link as hidden ability for normal hera that way choice scarfing would help  it or just giving it its required speed would help ya....anyways i am sorry for this boring rant. if you are online you can collectr yer mon

• Like 1

3 hours ago, flare_phoenix said:

Requested a vulpix and @Eigengrau offered to help me out, was really fast and went above and beyond in fulfilling my request. I'm really enjoying the vulpix and would recommend this guy to anyone. 

glad you found it useful 🙂 take care of it, I didnt know if it would be support or not but just incase I gave it HP Ice soo if you set up a nasty plot it can wreck a few dragons and ground types 

enjoy yer mons buddy! please do keep using the shellder :') trust me you will love it like your own pet :''') 

Just now, Morgan said:

OMG i cant even believe how awesome @Eigengrau is. He delivers no matter what and will provide you with whatever you need 😊 He is very efficient, helpful and he will even go out of his way to  provide for you no matter what. @Eigengrau you're the best 👍 🙂 

7 minutes ago, qwayne said:

@Eigengrau wud u be available the next few hours?

for the null? or for the hera?

cause starry asked me to give you the null as she is unavailable 

This Guy..... This Guy. Not only is he super nice. He gave me the exact pokemon I needed. THEN he gave me eggs moves on the Pokemon I didn't request any for. This dude, If you need pokemon come too him. Also, he did this in less than two hours.

• Like 1

Just now, wrk5646 said:

This Guy..... This Guy. Not only is he super nice. He gave me the exact pokemon I needed. THEN he gave me eggs moves on the Pokemon I didn't request any for. This dude, If you need pokemon come too him. Also, he did this in less than two hours.

hahah LoL I love breeding and love giving ppl their fav mons to enjoy the reborn run as it cna get kinda frustrating and hard at times 😛 enjoy!! thanlks for the review 🙂