• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Raviel said:

Great page, quick response thanks for the mon

Hope you enjoy your your new buddy! gave you an extra something in the form of a life orb 🙂

2 hours ago, Thawne said:

Got some of my favorite Pokemon from this shop. Even able to build my dream team now.  I give it a 10/10. The owner is very reliable and I highly recommend this shop as your ideal spot for trading/getting Pokemon. 

haha your review means a lot to me 🙂 thanks a lot!!! if you need anymore mons please do visit again.

On 6/7/2019 at 5:33 PM, Raviel said:

Great page, quick response thanks for the mon

Hope you enjoy your your new buddy! gave you an extra something in the form of a flame orb 🙂

also if you want a ditto I have one too

2 hours ago, Shawnxx said:

Do u still habe the gastly for trade

2 hours ago, Shawnxx said:

Would love to get a perfect iv ditto as well

Yeah I do have I am not free at the moment but will be in like 5- 6 hrs time okay you will be able to come that time? I promise it will be worth it 🙂 I read your post on gible and fletchling I can give you them as well 🙂

A very well structured page, very friendly and very quick to respond, would definitely recommend.

I asked for 7 mons and he gladly accepted without any hesitation, overall glad with the service I received.

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_7.png

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by DL-6
  • Like 1

On 6/10/2019 at 8:31 PM, DL-6 said:

A very well structured page, very friendly and very quick to respond, would definitely recommend.

I asked for 7 mons and he gladly accepted without any hesitation, overall glad with the service I received.

you can use this guide to get the ability capsules 🙂

50 minutes ago, Shawnxx said:

Im online now.... My username hairhigh......waiting for ur request

enjoy your mons and your time playing reborn! ChuSS!!

2 hours ago, Cyncii said:

I was given a surprise shiny! Super fast service, I'll definitely stop by again if I need anything. ;;w;;

image.png.c459f4ee3bf0f29a23b4336b3ed2b71b.png

thanks for taking time out and writing such reviews 😛 It means a lot. I am here to help you guys get more people into the reborn community 😄

Just now, logintomylife said:

Best breeder in the town, serving with a great smile, no better business in the city, folks! Definitely recommend! 10/10, five stars, Grand-certificate for breeding.

Danke schoone! Come back soon, If you need any mons I can always trade 😛 I am currently working on pichus with nasty plot, volt tackle and a few bred moves