Transfer Save

DroppinDueces2

So I found the .rxdata (i think) threw it on a flash drive and transferred it to my new laptop but when I launch reborn it's still telling me to start a new game. Am I doing something wrong?

You should open the location of the folder where your .rxdata was before you transferred it. It's in a my saved games folder.

Edit* Or start over make a save and search the .rxdata in your folder, and replace it with the one you transferd

Edited by Yami

Hi I am new to the forums but quite frankly am loving this game Ame you did a great job. I don't play with sprites as I can only imagine how bad that would hurt this laptop that I believe Fred Flinestone constructed himself. Anywho I love the difficulty of this game(except the multiple super potions I think one per pokemon should be the limit) and am finding the challenge makes me feel like I am actually doing something instead of just clicking one button like all other pokemon games.

To the topic I am posting this because I need to reformat my Laptop but am afraid to lose save file. I have tried to copy to flash stick as well as copy rxdata files but it still asks me to create new game. I might be copying files to wrong area and when I do a simple search for rxdata as one of the guys above me has I get alot of different files, not sure if thats how it should be, so I was hoping someone could literally hold my hand and walk me through the process of transferring my save to a usb stick that would be appropriate for your common brain dead 5 year old. :wub: Thanks for all response and consideration.

• Administrators

Okay, so

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/game/save.html

Note those instructions. And when you find it, you should be in /Users/YourUserName/Saved Games/Pokemon Reborn/Game.rxdata

Basically, when you reformat your computer, you want to put it in that exact same place, even if you have to remake some of those folders yourself.

Will that do?

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

You need to put your save back into C:/Users/%username%/SavedGames/PokemonReborn

Also, in the future, please don't necropost. This is a fairly old topic, and it would have been better if you just made a new one to ask.