Mystery in the afterlife?

VividGrey

Spoiler

So where do I even start with this... I was playing through the story and I got to the point where I beat everyone in the glass factory. I made my way to the afterlife and I went all the way through. At the end, when Luna is supposed to guide you back, I had the sudden idea to go back all the way and see if I missed anything. And lo and behold, there it was. There were these patches around the beginning that were now lit up, and they spelled out something like "IT WAS ANNA". (I believe LeoYT also made a comment about this in his Nuzlocke but I can't seem to find the glass factory story arc on his channel.

Now I don't want to draw any conclusions, but could it be that Anna is the driving force behind everything in Reborn? Could she be the one controlling the game? What are your thoughts?

On 5/24/2019 at 7:04 AM, logintomylife said:
  Hide contents

If I remember correctly what was heavily featured there was the death of Anna's mother, maybe it was her and her physic powers that killed her? Could be a possibility, too.

Maybe Anna created the void? I mean, her and Cain were the only sentient ones before Luna barged in. If Anna is capable of even opening said void, could it be that Anna is actually a really powerful esper, capable of even giving us, the player, all the plot armor in the world?

On 5/24/2019 at 3:04 PM, Abyssreaper99 said:

I'm wondering about something to do with the void: as we'll probably encounter Terra in E19, do you think there will be some event variation on whether Samson or Ciel is in the void?

Knowing her, she might actually feel bad about betraying her teammates and YEET either one of them out of the void

On 5/24/2019 at 11:15 AM, Sirrobert said:
  Hide contents

There is a sort of Prophecy you can find that ends with "A sleeping star invokes a wish"

Anna's doll is a wishing star.

Honestly I'm starting to think her doll is actually a real sleeping Jirachi but she keeps playing it off like it's a doll. Since she's an esper, she might be able to communicate with it somehow. I'm really curious how the Devs are going to tie everything up.

Well, there's that theory about... 

Spoiler

...how Anna wished this timeline/the presence of the MC, or maybe how will she wish the opposite (in regards to the fortune-teller' "you have no future"). I think in the timeline when the MC is absent the hero would have been Fern, actually. 

• Like 1

On 5/26/2019 at 9:31 PM, kithas said:

Well, there's that theory about... 

Hide contents

...how Anna wished this timeline/the presence of the MC, or maybe how will she wish the opposite (in regards to the fortune-teller' "you have no future"). I think in the timeline when the MC is absent the hero would have been Fern, actually. 

Spoiler

Honestly I think Cain would've been the hero to be honest. He's always stepped up his game to keep up with the MC and sacrificed himself multiple times already. Ultimately, I think Fern would be Cain's rival. Grass is weak to poison, you know 😉