Good Type Null?

Nue

So been shiny hunting for a good Type Null cause I'm told its shiny fourm is amazing. After around an hour I get this:

953514388_TypeNull.png.e4f609afbc4e09004ce51cc1653050ed.png

He's Lax nature but has a good IV line and I know you can change natures later on but I have no idea when. So should I keep hunting for a better sub nature or continue on?

For my opinion I don't think lax nature hurt him that much with that IV line up perfect in attack and sp.atk  along with decent speed. With that IV line up open your option to let you set it up to be either sp.atk sweeper or atk sweeper since base stat is 95 across the board (when it become Sivally) so you can EV trains him as you wish. Nature changing can wait beside that extra defense you get from nature might save you in a pinch sometimes. (So many times on my playthrough)

6 hours ago, Ryuta said:

For my opinion I don't think lax nature hurt him that much with that IV line up perfect in attack and sp.atk  along with decent speed. With that IV line up open your option to let you set it up to be either sp.atk sweeper or atk sweeper since base stat is 95 across the board (when it become Sivally) so you can EV trains him as you wish. Nature changing can wait beside that extra defense you get from nature might save you in a pinch sometimes. (So many times on my playthrough)

Thx! Keeping him since the game just trolled me massively. I got two Jollys in a row but they failed so hard on their IVs.  I'm talking almost zero in Speed, Atk, and Sp Atk. I was planning on running an Attack set since he gets Swords Dance but I don't mind making him Mixed.