Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

phione locations

tripp_hs123

Question

So from what I understand you can get a phione in the ponds surrounding the mirage tower by fishing with a super rod. I have tried all the lakes around the tower dozens of times to no avail. Now, the reborn wiki says you should not be able to catch shellos in these lakes. However, all the lakes had shellos. The lake with phione should not have shellos, only gastrodon and that other fish thing. What am I doing wrong? I heard you can only get phione in one specific lake but like I said, I have tried all of them. What do I do, and what am I doing wrong? Is it only available if you have not gotten the honedge?

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, tripp_hs123 said:

So from what I understand you can get a phione in the ponds surrounding the mirage tower by fishing with a super rod. I have tried all the lakes around the tower dozens of times to no avail. Now, the reborn wiki says you should not be able to catch shellos in these lakes. However, all the lakes had shellos. The lake with phione should not have shellos, only gastrodon and that other fish thing. What am I doing wrong? I heard you can only get phione in one specific lake but like I said, I have tried all of them. What do I do, and what am I doing wrong? Is it only available if you have not gotten the honedge?

Spoiler

You have to finish the puzzles first. Once you complete them, you´ll exit the tower through a "fake" exit after walking up a bunch of stairs, which leads you into an alternative version of the desert. This is where you can fish for Phione.