Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Field Effect Read-Out 11

ShogokiX

Question

Hi guys! I got another question.

If you manage to find all 5 police officers before you defeat Taka and ZEL at the Pulse-Machine in Beryl Ward you get to fight Corey on a Corrosive Mist Field. The Field Note Read-Out 11 that contains Corrosive Mist Field's data is given to you by the police chief if you talk to him right at the entrance of the arena.

But what about the route where i fail to find all 5 police officers? Where do i get this said Field Effect Read-Out 11? I know that i don't need it at this point, since i fight Corey on a normal Corrisive Field instead of the Corrosive Mist Field, but i still want it for my collection. It was not in Corey's hidden room. Not before i beat Corey, nor after his suicide where i found the silver ring in his room.

Long story short: My question is where i can find Field Effect Read-Out 11: Corrosive Mist Field if i decided to follow the route where i do not save the police. Is it even obtainable if you decide on that path?

6 answers to this question

If you didn't find all policemen alive you need to get the silver card. Here's a guide from someone else on how to get it

"I found it you have to fly to Fiore Mansion and surf over to the left. Then you have to walk up the stairs and go into Citrine Mountain and surf and waterfall down. Next, you use strength and go back up and you can slide over the ice. After that, you can get skuntank and the silver card. Finally, you go back to his gym and use the card and you get field effect readout 11 and a toxic orb."

34 minutes ago, ShogokiX said:

Hi guys! I got another question.

If you manage to find all 5 police officers before you defeat Taka and ZEL at the Pulse-Machine in Beryl Ward you get to fight Corey on a Corrosive Mist Field. The Field Note Read-Out 11 that contains Corrosive Mist Field's data is given to you by the police chief if you talk to him right at the entrance of the arena.

But what about the route where i fail to find all 5 police officers? Where do i get this said Field Effect Read-Out 11? I know that i don't need it at this point, since i fight Corey on a normal Corrisive Field instead of the Corrosive Mist Field, but i still want it for my collection. It was not in Corey's hidden room. Not before i beat Corey, nor after his suicide where i found the silver ring in his room.

Long story short: My question is where i can find Field Effect Read-Out 11: Corrosive Mist Field if i decided to follow the route where i do not save the police. Is it even obtainable if you decide on that path?

Have you talked to the chief of police elsewhere? Maybe you get the note that way

1 hour ago, ShogokiX said:

That idea also occured to me, but nope, does not work that easily^^

I checked the item guide and the thing you said seems to be the only way to get corrosive mist. If you post your save file here, someone should be able to enable the field note in debug

Thx @Momo314, that one really helps a lot. So basicly while i get that field note right away on the "police saved" route (like i always did before), i gotta wait until i get my hands on the silver card in the late game if i chose the "police not saved" route. Gotta write that down so i don't forget until i get there XD

9 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

Thx @Momo314, that one really helps a lot. So basicly while i get that field note right away on the "police saved" route (like i always did before), i gotta wait until i get my hands on the silver card in the late game if i chose the "police not saved" route. Gotta write that down so i don't forget until i get there XD

No problem. I really struggled with finding it out myself and found this guide in a comment section on a youtube video lol

Edited by Momo314