Alolan Forms and Normal Forms

Benja

So I was wandering about these 2 forms and I've got a question. If I have both Alolan and Normal form, does the both form count as one pokemon in pokedex or as two different entries. For example, I have normal Cubone and alolan Cubone. Does the pokedex show that I have 2 pokemons or 1?

Alolan forms and their regular counterparts count as one and the same Pokémon in terms of Pokédex entries, similar to form changing Pokémon like Oricorio or Rotom.

Also i am sure you meant Marowak, not Cubone. Just like Pikachu and Exeggute, Cubone itself does not have an alolan form, yet all three of them can either evolve into their regular kantonian form or into their new alolan form depending on certain conditions.

The difference between those and Oricorio or Rotom is that they can't change between their forms. Once you evolve them, they are locked into the form they evolved into.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ShogokiX said:

Alolan forms and their regular counterparts count as one and the same Pokémon in terms of Pokédex entries, similar to form changing Pokémon like Oricorio or Rotom.

Also i am sure you meant Marowak, not Cubone. Just like Pikachu and Exeggute, Cubone itself does not have an alolan form, yet all three of them can either evolve into their regular kantonian form or into their new alolan form depending on certain conditions.

The difference between those and Oricorio or Rotom is that they can't change between their forms. Once you evolve them, they are locked into the form they evolved into.

Thank you! Yeah, I meant Marowak, sorry about that