Community release question.

KuroItachi

First of all I would like to thank Ame and everyone that helped develop and test this masterpiece of a game. Secondly, I know this does not belong in this section, but I was wondering where can I find the community releases for the newest episodes. I have already finished episode 18 and am currently waiting on episode 19. Is there a certain date for the community release of episode 19 or no? If yes, I would love it if someone could direct me there.

• Global Mods

Ame and the team don't really work with release dates, things come out when they're ready. The community release for E19 will still be quite a while away, as while the E19 story content is nearly done, a bunch of postgame content needs to be developed before the testing phases of a release can even begin. You can see progress of development in the development blog on the top bar of the site, and when you see mentions of the beta test being in progress in there, community shouldn't be far away. The release post itself should be pretty visible once it's out.

• Upvote 1

• Global Mods
2 hours ago, KuroItachi said:

Thank you for placing my question in the proper subforum. Secondly, can I sign up as a beta tester for the postgame content?

beta applications will likely be released closer to the time if new testers are needed, so you can put in a form when that happens and see if you get selected

that doesn't sound like a bad idea, Ame just might?
though direct posts about development progress and episode content are in 99,9% of cases made on Patreon only.
for now you can of course enjoy her little comments underneath the progress bars.