Stuck in devcon building, can't beat victoria

Nimrenyi

Wow, you're in a bad spot. Personally, my team was a hard counter to her's, so I didn't have a problem, but the same thing kinda happened to me with something just after your battle (spoilers) because I didn't have a pokemon suited to fight against your next opponent. The best thing you could do is to try different approches to the much. You can also cheat, but I wouldn't recommend that. And I think that you can trade with ppl online so someone can trade you a pokemon and than you can trade them back.

Edited by The Shady Dealer

Umm, you can lose to her. If you lose to a trainer you still keep the xp points from the battle.  You will lose a considrable amount of money, but there's a way to get A LOT of money (5000$ and a shard per match) in a short time: go to the circus and battle the clown near the guy who gave you the vials for the Crustle puzzle (the one who does the rainbow challenge). Just talk to all the clowns and you'll find him. He has 3 mons, and you can repeat the fight as much as you like. Just let Victoria beat you a few times without reloading for the xp, and then go get some cash from the clown later.

If you want to cheat there are probably mods on this forum that will help you. Just look for one and you'll find...

Edited by The Shady Dealer