Temporary replacement for grass type member

I'm having thoughts of replacing my Roselia for another grass type pokemon (temporarily), since I still haven't got the shiny stone. I just beat Shade if that helps to determine which pokemon I should use later on. Some grass type pokemon I have in my PC are....

Petilil

Hopip

Pumpkaboo

Bounsweet

Carnivine

Fomantis

Personally I'm leaning towards Petlil to spam Petal dance + Own tempo, Pumpkaboo just because it seems bulky, and Bounsweet since its a physical attacker which I need a bit more on my personal team.

In my opinion, if you already have a sunstone, go for Liligant (Petilil) because of it's amazing sp attack (110) and nice speed (90). But if you don't have a sun stone get Pumpkaboo (the size depends on the role you're looking to fill), and get a link stone from the guy who is selling them in a circle just up north the Grand Hall.

JUST REMEMBER THAT ROSERADE IS A BEAST AND IS MUCH STRONGER THAN BOTH OF THEM!!

I have one in reborn, and lets just say I'm not disappointed...

Edited by The Shady Dealer

If you just beat Shade, you're not far at all from the game's first Shiny Stone. Out of the 'mons you have, Bounsweet will probably do the most work in the time before you get it, with a set of Play Rough/Trop Kick/Synthesis with the 4th slot being mostly irrelevant. Pumpkaboo isn't a bad option either, nor is Petilil.