Looking for Froakie/Will trade for equal value

The Shady Dealer

Hi! I'm looking for a Froakie to complete my starter collection. I want that shadow ball desperatly, and I really don't feel like catching pokemon for that girl. He's the only one left. If you want I could trade you for any starter, Honedge, Ralts, Ghastly... I have a lot of rare pokemons. I might even throw in a shiny...

BTW, i know my username is "The Shady Dealer" but don't take that seriously 😉

One last thing... If it's possible to legitimately get a perfect 6 IV Ditto and you're willing to trade with me for it (for something you want of course) then hit me up for that too, please 🙂

Edited by The Shady Dealer

5 hours ago, The Shady Dealer said:

Hi! I'm looking for a Froakie to complete my starter collection. I want that shadow ball desperatly, and I really don't feel like catching pokemon for that girl. He's the only one left. If you want I could trade you for any starter, Honedge, Ralts, Ghastly... I have a lot of rare pokemons. I might even throw in a shiny...

BTW, i know my username is "The Shady Dealer" but don't take that seriously 😉

One last thing... If it's possible to legitimately get a perfect 6 IV Ditto and you're willing to trade with me for it (for something you want of course) then hit me up for that too, please 🙂

It's not really possible for a legit 6IV one doing that would take forever to do since it can't breed to make other dittos it would have to be modified or created, I have the latter of one if you want one

Thankes both of you very much!!

I'm sorry it took a long time from my to repaly to you.

About that Froakie, I won't really use it so please don't give me a perfect one, but about that Feebas... If you really don't need, and I can give you something to your satisfactory in return, I would like to trade for him too. Please just send me a messege when either of you is ready.

Again, thank you very much and I'm sorry if I kept you waiting.

Edited by The Shady Dealer