Goodbye and Take Care

Arkhi

• Global Mods

As much as I might not have known you personally, It's always sad to see one of the old guard go. 

Take care, and all the best in your future endeavors!

• Like 2

• Administrators

I don't think we'll stop interacting or anything (not entirely anyway), but it's still a little sad. I didn't really know you at first, obviously, but if you claim your changes have come about during your time here I will certainly take responsibility. [:

As usual, trade you.

• Like 2

• Support Squad

I'm torn between forcing levity and insisting you'll come back (they always do eventually!!!) and actualy not being a shit and respecting the spirit of the post.

We haven't spoken recently but nevertheless I consider you a friend, an inspiration for personal growth and a damn nice guy. Your attitudes towards people and getting to kmow them has informed my decision on how to do so and I think I take the friendlier option more than I otherwise would have if we hadn't met here. If i helped your experience here be a positive one I'll consider it an honour and a pleasure. I was gonna call it a bloody pleasure but the expletive just sounds weird now.

Looping back to the first thing I said though, even if you don't come back, so long as reborn sticks around you'll always be welcome. There's no end of members who've benefited from you being here and I can say with full confidence, from all of those people.

Thank you for being our friend Arkhi.

• Like 3

Although we don't speak that much ever since you stepped down, you were someone I could instantly think of when it comes to having a positive attitude and effect in the community.

Best of luck with your future Arkhi. You'll always be welcomed here.

• Like 2

Henlo~ 🍭 I don't think we interacted much but I do a farewell too because everyone in this community feels like family to me :3 Hope you all the luck in the world finding a good job. I dunno what your career is but if you're a scientist, hit me up and maybe I can give some advice~

• Like 2

It’s so sad to see you go, but I know you’ll move on to do amazing things!  You’ve always been one of my closest friends here, and one of the people I found it easiest to talk to, whether it was about the good or the bad.  You’ve always been the paragon of what I considered to be a great guy: kind, patient, understanding, funny, creative, and an absolute blast to be around.  I’ll never forget all of the great moments we shared; they’ll always mean the world to me!  I hope we’ll be able to keep in touch so you can update us on all the cool stuff you’re up to.  Maybe reopen your rt skl if you ever have time.

Anyway, thank you for everything Ark!  You’re truly a once-in-a-lifetime friend!

• Like 2

• Veterans

I don’t really know what to say so I’m sorry if this is a jumbled mess lol, but I’m glad Reborn was a positive experience for you as was for me, and I’m glad you’re leaving on a happy note of your own. As someone who’s also about to graduate and step into never before treaded areas, I feel like I have an alright understanding of your reasons. Even if we haven’t spoken much as of now I still consider you one of my greatest friends, and you know where to find me if you feel like catching up, haha. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors, whether it be your future hackerman that shines or an unexpected turn to DJ Ark™ Lol...

Anyway, jokes aside, best of luck and take care!

• Like 2

the fact that just about wherever i went in reborn, everyone used to talk about that cool guy ark and how fun it was when he was around, should say enough about the influence and impact youve had on this community tbh.

good luck and go gettem :]

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Though I am sad that you are taking leave from this community, I am really happy to hear that you are doing well.  Congrats on your graduation and entrance to the next stage of your life!  Good luck on whatever field you find a job opportunity in!  And if you have any gripes about the adult life problems, you'll know where to find me!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, congratulations on your graduation; you’ve definitely earned it. You’ve contributed so much to this community. Thank you for always being a friend and another musical soul for me to talk with. Be sure to reach out, either on Discord or Facebook, sometime in the future so that we can keep in touch. Best of luck Arki!!

• Like 2

What are the odds I would pull up the forums again and actually catch the one relevant thread for me -relatively- soon after it was posted? It must've been meant to be.

I'm fashionably late as usual, but better late than never, right? Anyway, congrats on graduating, Ark! You always were one of my favorite people when I was actually active here, so it's kind of bittersweet to hear about your departure. That being said, I'm glad to hear I had any sort of influence on your time here, because you definitely influenced mine. I can't say I've had any impact towards that effect in recent years as I haven't really been around, but if you ever want to talk or do anything, you can hit me up wherever. Otherwise, best of luck to you and congrats again! Good luck in your field! 

• Like 1

On 6/1/2019 at 8:56 PM, Flux said:

What are the odds I would pull up the forums again and actually catch the one relevant thread for me -relatively- soon after it was posted? It must've been meant to be.

I'm fashionably late as usual, but better late than never, right? Anyway, congrats on graduating, Ark! You always were one of my favorite people when I was actually active here, so it's kind of bittersweet to hear about your departure. That being said, I'm glad to hear I had any sort of influence on your time here, because you definitely influenced mine. I can't say I've had any impact towards that effect in recent years as I haven't really been around, but if you ever want to talk or do anything, you can hit me up wherever. Otherwise, best of luck to you and congrats again! Good luck in your field! 

Right there with ya. When I first saw this myself, it was a few days ago. Ouch. Felt a little late to chime in. So thank you for helping me to do so.

Arkhi has been a great dude to talk to and is super fun to tease when gazelles are involved. Always willing to share things he thought others would also enjoy, and often to great effect. Easy guy to talk to and always in the spirit of making things more fun and enjoyable.

To Arkhi himself... I gotta say. If you can keep up that drive to do well and continue to push yourself to be an example for others for even just a tiny bit longer, you will be a better man than me- by miles. But that's kinda your style, isn't it? I believe in you and I know you're gonna do well. Take care buddy. And I'll be sure to hit you up on discord every now and then. 

• Like 2